Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By LuckyDragon
  • 2 Post By almostgone

Thread: College Students with questions

BigNattiesCU is offline New Member

College Students with questions

Me and my friends were talking the other day about steroids in sports when one of my friends mentioned that one of his friends was on a cycle and experienced incredible results. With all of us being accomplished athletes in high school and maintaining fairly active lifestyles that periodically include weight training, we began to wonder if these products may indeed help us to regain our physique and stamina of old as we are trying to once again become serious with our athletic endeavors. We began to throw around different types of cycles and alternatives as possible remedies to our situation and had begun conducting research. Based upon the research that we have conducted thus far, we believe that something like HGH would be perfect for us to add lean muscle mass and lose unwanted fat. Also, you must realize that we are in college and our share of partying and drinking, but other than that are willing to work hard to get breakthrough performance in the gym and an amazing physique. But we would not be willing to put ourselves at too much risk of experiencing the plethera of side effects that often accompany these products.

In short, we were wondering what you guys would recommend to people like us. Again, we do not want to quit drinking and completely alter our lifestyles. We are also on a limited budget, so please take that into consideration as well.

Thanks for your help in this matter and we look forward to hearing your expert advice.

LuckyDragon is offline Junior Member
    If your on a limited budget there goes the HGH idea. If your unwilling to give up drinking and constant partying, or at least permanently cut back then you have no business using steroids .

Its not a joke, you have to get real ****ing serious if you want to use these agents. Once you stop acting like its a joke, then testosterone is a good start
    Logical Perfection likes this.

jesse_james is offline Member
    Good advice

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    well if you dont have ur diet, training, and rest in check, no steroid 's going to help you.

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    id of thought HGH would be a risky thing to take unless your in your mid 20's

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chute
    If your on a limited budget there goes the HGH idea. If your unwilling to give up drinking and constant partying, or at least permanently cut back then you have no business using steroids .

Its not a joke, you have to get real ****ing serious if you want to use these agents. Once you stop acting like its a joke, then testosterone is a good start

Excellent advice. The mistake a lot of people make is to think that BB is about just growing muscles. It's not. BB is like a religion. You need to understand every facet of it. You need to be disciplined, knowledgeble, be able to set goals and achieve them, able to make sacrifices and a lot more. AAS use is just another facet of BB and requires the exact same qualities I've just mentioned in order to ensure you don't hurt urself and indirectly the rest of the BB community who use AAS with respect.

Emerge urself in the BB culture and learn from it before taking such a big step.

S

Ps for all those who are thinking it I am not on Clomid nor am I a hippy

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I want to eat like a pig, drink like a mick, and smoke 5 packs of kools everyday. What drugs are good for me?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    HGH is a complete waste of money at your age. As the bro's have said above, you need to change your attitude before you even think about doing gear.

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    IMO you guy dont sound ready for hgh or aas. Not just because you are young (which i am). but in college, unless you are an athlete or a bber, you really dont have any buisness taking them, you can still get some good natural gains. If you are just trying to regain your "highschool" physique, you need to just bust your ass in the gym.

jwet is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    I want to eat like a pig, drink like a mick, and smoke 5 packs of kools everyday. What drugs are good for me?
    coke is a good start

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I would have to agree with Chute. HGH is VERY expensive and contrary to what people think does NOT build much muscle. Lean mass does not necessarily mean muscle, it just means not fat.

Even if you guys were older and richer, you would be well advised to take HGH with AASs as there is a synerginic effect, but not HGH alone. Top BBs often stakc AAS, HGH, insulin , and T3/T4 for ultimate effect. This is HIGHLY dangerous and only for very advanced and experienced users.

I would stick to non-aromatizing and low androgenic AASs at your age to prevent stunting of growth. But if you guys insist on alcohol and other drug use then AASs are not for you, as you must be careful and dedicated.

beantown12 is offline New Member
    i just graduated college in May, i started using the summer after my freshman year with deca300. I played baseball throughout college and it helped me out big time. I wasnt 21 yet when i started so i didnt really drink a lot. I know where you guys are coming from. Once i did turn 21 i actually was on a cycle of deca and sust. I drank with it, got a lil bloated but i still gained something like 28 pounds in a summer, huge gains! Ive heard that is it alright to drink only 1-2 times per month, one wouldnt want to stress the liver any more than it has to. But if you guys are serious, then serious actions will need to be taken! Good Luck

Thanks beantown. I think some you guys misunderstood what we meant by partying, we are 21 and do hit the bars or a party on the weekend. But other than that no illegal drugs and a healthy diet. So after getting that out of the way, how about Andro or another alternative that you guys know about that would allow for the occasional night out on the town, I appreciate the help guys.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    there is whole forum on steroid profiles read everything about all of the ones u think u can obtain. then map out ur cycle u will find some are harder on the liver than others once u have a planned cycle we will critique here. bottom line is no one can tell u whether to do them or not cause in the end u will make ur own decision. just remember users work harder than anyone in the gym we dont just sit back and drink and think the muscles will grow and the fat will go away. so good luck in whatever decision u make.

Thanks edmen2. I understand that there is a lot of hard work involved that you must put in at the gym. We all know this is we had to weight train and condition ourselves for our respective sports in high school, and we are willing to put in this much workout time in the gym. It's not like we're trying to take the easy way out. We just still want to drink on the weekends and enjoy the college life, which does not include drugs other than alcohol. Thanks for the advice.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Ok man, we are just trying to help you out with the alcohol issue. You can make excuses for drinking it all day long, but your liver doesn't care what excuses you make. The bottom line is you must take care of yourself, esp while on AASs.

There are AASs that don't reallly have an effect on the liver, like most injectables for example. Still, alcohol is catabolic to muscle and will lower your endogenous test levels. A beer once a week would be fine, but whiskey shots would both be hindering your gains and/or killing your liver and kidneys so don't do it.

I also think many women respect men who don't drink ;-)

Anaholic is offline Associate Member
    This is a lifestyle and if youre not ready to commit to it you shouldnt go this route with roids; it'll be a waste of your money and your time. Check your diet, continue lifting and doing cardio...

Oliver47 is offline Junior Member
    no steroids can help you

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver47 View Post
    no steroids can help you
    Hey Kimbo.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    This one definitely needs to be put to rest.
    Cuz and Honkey_Kong like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information