Big Vick is offline Associate Member

Gear oozing out???

M1T is ooozing everywhere...
    Last edited by Big Vick; 12-19-2005 at 11:17 PM.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    yea well if u can get someone to help u with your shot, use tha "z-trap method"(?? i think thats what its called), spread tha skin on tha injection site, stick tha needle in, and release tha skin, inject and pull out

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    z-track

after you shoot pull the skin to the side for a min this will help also.

G-13 is offline Member

Blog Entries
    You can not do a z-track injection to your self. The only spot you could do this to is your leg. So that info is good to know but mostly useless. So what you have to do is almost like a reveres z-track. You do the shoot and then pull the skin over the injection hole. This will stop the bleeding or leaking of any oil.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    try keeping the pin inside you for atleast ten seconds after you inject, then slowly take it out and massage the area to spread the juice.. this also helps with the soreness the next day..

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    it could be A; your pin is too short or
    B; you're injecting too much into one site.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRICK

exactly what i was thinking... what length pin r u using, and how much gear u shootin at one time??

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    So why not hit quads or glutes or pecs, instead, if you are having probs with delts?

All of the above suggestions are valid. Even the Z-track... when shooting delts, push the skin with the little finger of the shooting hand. Works great. You only need about 1/4" displacement. As soon as you are in, you can release tension on the skin so you have the whole hand to use for aspirating and injectifying.

While the rig is still in the hole, I open up a fresh alcohol swab and place it half on the skin and half on the pin, so when the pin comes out the pad is right there ready do slam down on the hole. The nice thing about that method is you can accurately apply direct pressure over the site with your indec fingertip through the alcohol swab. Pressure will speed clotting. Then give it a nice deep massage.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    yea well if u can get someone to help u with your shot, use tha "z-trap method"(?? i think thats what its called), spread tha skin on tha injection site, stick tha needle in, and release tha skin, inject and pull out
    ya its called Z-tracking, at least thats what my nurse buddy tells me...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Vick
    whats up...

right now im running Prop at 100mg ED

Lately, after my delt injects I have been bleeding alot (very liquidy) or clear liquid is coming out as soon as i remove the needle. Im pretty sure this is the PROP as my blood is very watery!? Sometimes it just comes out all clear?! seems like im losing half my shot???

Im not really sure what is going on, but I know I am wasting some of it. Any way to avoid this???
    1) i hope your delts arent getting irritated, hope its just gear and blood oozing out.

2) always block the hole with an alcohol swab, apply 1 minute of preasure or more...

3) z tracking is almost impossible to do alone in the delt.

4) the bleeding is from a vien or blood vessel. if you dont bleed, you hit a good meaty spot. we all bleed here and there... i had a squirter the other day!!! shot out like 6 inches... blood shower LOL!

crazydick is offline Junior Member

If it doesn't work try something different

I would listen to the Barron, he looks like a badass that knows his shit. I don't know shit, I am a newbee, and I DO NOT THINK YOU ARE AN IDIOT, there is no flame intended in ths, just help. I live by this definition, probably because I have a tendancy to be an idiot.

The defination of idiocy is trying the same thing and expecting different results. I have found that if something doesn't work try something totally different, and even if that doesn't work its going to teach you more about what you are doing.

For example, If you hit your thigh or ass and have the same problem you know it's not the location, but the method of injection. Thus, you can try different methods to improve results.

Now, I am stupid but if shit is oozing out either I would GUESS your not shotting deep enough, shooting too much gear, shooting in the wrong location for you, or something is ****ed up with that area.

Hitting your thigh will narrow that down to eighter A the shot volume and location, or B your method depending on results.

Hey veterons, mods etc if any of my analysis sucks, let me know I am here to learn and do NOT want to give the wrong advice.

WHEN YOU ARE LISTENING (reading) YOU ARE LEARNING. WHEN TALKING (writing) you are ****ing not learning.

I am humbled by the advice of the, far more knowladgeable members responding to this thread

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    here some Pics for example bros..

~dv~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gear oozing out???-ztrack.gif   Gear oozing out???-ztrack1.gif  

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRICK
    A) I am using 23g 1" pin (my bf% is about 14)

B) I am shooting 1CC of PROP ED

*** I know this may sound stupid/BS but I continue to hit my delts because they have always been a weakpoint and are now starting to catch up. I have read a thousand times that spot injects dont work for localized growth, but my delts have never looked better than they do now. When I was shooting my quads, I didnt really notice my delts but since I switched I feel like its helping...

I tried pulling the skin over the hole... didnt really work this morning as blood and oil continued to leak out. Leaks if i pull out right away... leaks if i leave in for 30 secs!?!? I guess im gonna have to switch somewhere else...

Thanks for all the helpful advice Keep it comin'

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    So why not hit quads or glutes or pecs, instead, if you are having probs with delts?

All of the above suggestions are valid. Even the Z-track... when shooting delts, push the skin with the little finger of the shooting hand. Works great. You only need about 1/4" displacement. As soon as you are in, you can release tension on the skin so you have the whole hand to use for aspirating and injectifying.

While the rig is still in the hole, I open up a fresh alcohol swab and place it half on the skin and half on the pin, so when the pin comes out the pad is right there ready do slam down on the hole. The nice thing about that method is you can accurately apply direct pressure over the site with your indec fingertip through the alcohol swab. Pressure will speed clotting. Then give it a nice deep massage.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-
    i did that once and stabbed my little finger.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    i did that once and stabbed my little finger.
    Well, not much muscle in the average finger. I hope you didn't shoot too much into it at once. Did you get any site-specific growth?

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    -The Baron-

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Well, not much muscle in the average finger. I hope you didn't shoot too much into it at once. Did you get any site-specific growth?

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    -The Baron-

grimnlock is offline Associate Member

haha gsxxr, dont stab the pinky LOL!

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Vick
    A) I am using 23g 1" pin (my bf% is about 14)
    B) I am shooting 1CC of PROP ED
    with a 23 g pin and if you're shooting ed in the same spot, its probably scar tissue buildup. thank your lucky stars for the increase in your delts and move on to another site. you've still got tri's, bi's, lat's, pec's, and trap''s for site injections if you don't wanna waste it in your quads or glutes. but give your delts a break.

Thread Information