crazydick is offline Junior Member

Expert Diet Advice Needed Please Help

There is tons of cycle advice out there, If someone with the knowledge could bring it all together that would be extreemly helpfull, producing a a diet cycle, to go along with Steroid cycles would be killer.

We all no juice is the iceing on the cake, It's the intense hard work in the gym, and the will power and attention to detail with diet, that provide the backbone of results. Specifically, how should a diet differ while on cycle? Obviously more protein, but what else.

After proper pct I will begin the following cycle below, and I want to know:

What percentage of those calories should come from protein,cards,esential fatty acids, vegetibles etc.

I need to know what supplements to take. Obviously, whey protien Isolate, but there is so much shit out there. NO,aminos,glutamine etc. What is the best protein powder, and what other stuff do I need. Product suggestions would be great.

I have spent months reading muscle and fitness this forum and others, I am looking for a bottom line breakdown. There is shitloads of info, but it is difficult to break it down to a specific program. Below is some info about my cycle etc.

Weekly Cycle
    200mg Deca , 400mg equipoise , 500mg test

Goal
    Build long lasting, lean, keepable gains for mixed martial arts

Body Info
    Weight 190, BDY Fat%9,

Training Info
    MMA 1hr cardio daily, weights 5 days weekly

Keep in mind I have the body type that gains weight like a mf, both fat and muscle, and I crave carbs, tend to burn a shitload based on past analysis of trainers.

jesse_james is offline Member
    It seems like you want it all done for you! Research the site and look up the answers, if you still dont no then ask!

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Diet forum bortha

http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

Yeah all your questions will be in the diet forum for whatever cycle you choose..Use the search button.

I want someone to Help me put together a shitload of info

I have read TOO Much and need help bringing it together. I believe there are experts on this forum qualified to do so and I[B] am not an expert[/B], no matter how much I read. Maybee someday when I have your level of experience I can develop theroies on my own, but right now I am trying to learn.

I read tons of threads, they provide tidbits of great advice but it is all over the place. I have read muscle mags, ie muscle and fitness, since I was 12, but there is so much info. I want to know what really works when cycling, from the experts, and I believe the real experts are on this site, not in the mags.

There is tons of detailed cycle advice, but no diet to go along with them. Wouldn't this type of breakdown provide useful info so that people attain the best results from their cycle.

Why not break down diet details like cycles so that users are dieting correctly for their cycle and goals. Diet and Training Program are as important as the cycle right? For example on steroid .com, there is a cycle planner but no diet planner to go with it.

I have read, and there are several different caloric intake/supplement oppions. Diets very so much as well as supplements that I am confused. Here is the best I can come up with

The amount of protien, carbs, and calories very on which thread your looking at. From what I have read it looks like I should consume 3733 calories daily 1494 from carbs which=374 rams, 1120 from protein @ 280 grams, 1120 from fat @ 125 grams, based on my activity.

Supplements

If I took all the supplements that I read about here and in muscle and fitness, I would pop pills and drink shakes 8 hours a day. I need help narrowing it down.

I know I need Protein,Glutemein,and NO. What elso do I need, and what are the best products that combine several?

Any advice is much appreciated.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    I think your taking the diet thing to seriously IMO. There is no specific diet for a cycle other then a Cutting diet and a Bulking diet..

The diet information your reading is correct and is spread out everywhere in bits and pieces is cause there is no 1 diet that works for everyone, you just have to find out what is gonna work for you by trial and error.

Keep in mind the whole time your shopping for food Sodiums,proteins,fats, Sat Fats, Sugars, Carbs and of cource Calories.

I find my best is on vary low Fat's low sugars high proteins from rich whole grain foods with tons of fiber also keep that in mind, sodium is not to much of a problem for me.

And one vary important thing i think people have a tendancy to over look is the ingredients labels.. Try purchasing one with fewer ingredients. Makes it more natural.

Get your fats from good sources, Buy vary lean meat there are %'s(more lean more expensive)...Eat vegies and fruit ED....!!

If you jump into this youll get the hang of it really quick on what your body responds well to...

And last but not least stay away from fast food places, they are death zones for diets IMO.

Get a RMR check to see how many calories your body consumes in a day while resting itll help you make better choices on caloric intake other then just guessing what you should be consumming. they cost about $50 bucks talk to your sales rep at your gym thell tell you where to get em....

~DV~

blodget2000 is offline Junior Member
    IMO: Could someone tell me what it means.

THANKS
    Last edited by blodget2000; 08-22-2005 at 05:38 AM.

jesse_james is offline Member
    in my opinion

blodget2000 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse_james
    in my opinion
    thanks j_j

Thanks for the advice guys, fitday.com is an awsome tool for tracking my diet, I thought I was eating enough and I am not, new protien powder should do the trick. I am lactose intollerent, any suggestions? Also, what other supplements should I take on and off cycle, and what products combine several to save time?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    from wat ive read already are you sayin your doin pct before you start your cycle?if so you are way off mate pct is post course therapy not pre!if im wrong i apologize.

ya it is post, I finished a cycle several weeks ago and am waiting for clomid

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    k mate how long is this new cycle goin2 run for,set it out for us like this
    500mg test wk 1-13
    400mg eq wk 1-12 ect,the diet q's shopuld be [posted in the diet forum as you will get better responses from there.

deca 11 weeks,eq 12 weeks, and test e 13 weeks

Thread Information