needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Is TEST the reason for increased body hair when cycling ?

Is test the compound which gives you body hair when cycling ?

PSman00 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    Is test the compound which gives you body hair when cycling ?

Ive never heard of this ?????

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    DHT...which is something test converts to

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    DHT causes boldness i thought

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    Yes on test I get little black hairs my upper back, almost like pubic hair. I am not normally hairy at all but when i'm on I deff. get some new hair growth. It falls out when i'm done. I notice it on my baoys backs also. Weird how it causes your head hair to fall out but increases other hair growth.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Yeah, that's DHT. Take Proscar to minimize this problem. The skin has a high affinity for DHT. It makes you grow hair all over your body, loose scalp hair, cause acne.

I naturally have thick hair over my body (tho not on my back) and quite bad acne requiring perscription meds. So it's really about genetics as to how sensitive your skin is to DHT.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    TREN causes my back to look like a sweater

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    Thats how I use to tell who was on in my gym, you could see these random hairs pooping out from peoples back and they turned bright red when they lift.

what steroids dont convert to DHT ? im thinking things such as winny ?

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    TREN causes my back to look like a sweater
    Fock... I just woke my wife laughing at your post bro. LOFL!!

Teegunn is offline Banned

Winny is one of the worst for balding I believe.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    anavar , masteron , primo, tren , winny, proviron .
    Last edited by ODC0717; 08-21-2005 at 03:51 AM.

So let me get this straight, is DHT that causes INCREASED BODYHAIR (thats my main question) aswell as balding on the scalp and acne ?

So if i only took steroids which didnt convert to DHT (obviously i couldnt cycle without test) but in theory, i could take anavar , masteron , primo, tren , winny and proviron and NOT get any incrased body hair - am i right ?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    So let me get this straight, is DHT that causes INCREASED BODYHAIR (thats my main question) aswell as balding on the scalp and acne ?

So if i only took steroids which didnt convert to DHT (obviously i couldnt cycle without test) but in theory, i could take anavar, masteron, primo, tren, winny and proviron and NOT get any incrased body hair - am i right ?
    At least 3 of those you mentioned will convert to DHT and give you hair growth on your body and scalp balding - winny (very bad), tren (pretty bad), primo (moderate)......

DHT is what causes secondary male characterstics such as body hair, deepening of the voice, adams apple, muscle distribution, loss of scalp hair (alopecia). Minimize these negative sides with finastride. This drug inhibits 5-alpha reductase which is the natural chemical in our bodies that converts test into DHT. You need DHT in your system, just not in excess.

I have to shave my back once a week. I've trained my 8 year old son to do it since my gf hates it. I am going to get it laser removed soon though. I've found most tests (c, e, p, sust, etc) are really not that bad if you're using finastride. It's Winny, test suspension and Anadrol that are wicked DHT converters. I love Winny too...makes me sad.....
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-21-2005 at 04:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    At least 3 of those you mentioned will convert to DHT and give you hair growth on your body and scalp balding - winny (very bad), tren (pretty bad), primo (moderate)......

DHT is what causes secondary male characterstics such as body hair, deepening of the voice, adams apple, muscle distribution, loss of scalp hair (alopecia). Minimize these negative sides with finastride. This drug inhibits 5-alpha reductase which is the natural chemical in our bodies that converts test into DHT. You need DHT in your system, just not in excess.

I have to shave my back once a week. I've trained my 8 year old son to do it since my gf hates it. I am going to get it laser removed soon though. I've found most tests (c, e, p, sust, etc) are really not that bad if you're using finastride. It's Winny, test suspension and Anadrol that are wicked DHT converters. I love Winny too...makes me sad.....
    The three you mentioned can not convert to DHT because they are DHT derived. The same way tren is to nandrolone . Anadrol can not convert chemically either because it too is DHT derived. Yes, you can take finastride to inhibit 5-alpha reductase, but it will not help combat DHT to steroids that are DHT derived.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    The three you mentioned can not convert to DHT because they are DHT derived. The same way tren is to nandrolone. Anadrol can not convert chemically either because it too is DHT derived. Yes, you can take finastride to inhibit 5-alpha reductase, but it will not help combat DHT to steroids that are DHT derived.
    You are right. Thanks for pointing that out.

No prob bro. That's why we're all here.

o right nice one guys so basically when cycling, if finasteride is taken i wownt get any freaky body hair, well if im right uv made my day i really am conciouse about body hair, i hate it, every time i have a shot i think is it worth it as its one of the most unatractive things in the world guys having wierd hair in strange places. Maybe im jst a lil paranoid

o right nice one guys so basically when cycling, if finasteride is taken i wownt get any freaky body hair, well if im right uv made my day i really am conciouse about body hair, i hate it, every time i have a shot i think is it worth it as its one of the most unatractive things in the world guys having wierd hair in strange places. Maybe im jst a lil paranoid
    If you're concerned about body hair growth and not hair loss, well that's different. Androgenic steroids are the ones that cause body/facial hair growth. Test is androgenic, dbol is also. Check out the steroid profiles brotha. You can take finastride to prevent test converting to DHT to stop hair falling out. However, it will do nothing to prevent body/facial hair growth. as this is aggrivated by androgenic steroids.

What steroids are high in anabolicism (is that a word?) and low in androgenism ? Ill go and check out the profiles now, thanks pal

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    winny, var, primo...

Thread Information