rschenck is offline New Member

Clen side effects Rhabdomyolitis?

I competed in a the Battle Of Biloxi in MS. After the show I felt fine one week later I was in the hospital with Rhabdomyolitis which is caused from a shock to your system and all your electrolites are out of whack and your muscle gives off toxic enzymes causing the worst cramping I have ever felt. I have never been in so much pain in all my life. Luckily it was localized to my legs because most cases are throughout the whole body. Has anyone ever heard of this happening to a competitor. I also had taken Clen for fat cutting and was experiencing some cramping and thought it may have contributed to the condition. I have read up on the condition and it is very serious but thankfully I am out of the hospital and on the mend.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I am not familar with your condition. For electrolytes consumed plently of potassium, sodium, and lots of water, I wouldn't think clen has anything to do with this. Hope you get better bro.

the problem was most likly do to the depleated taurine ....this is the true cause of the cramps . glad to hear your ok drink V8 and supplement aminos and multi vitamins and b complex... and take it easy
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 08-22-2005 at 11:33 PM.

Thread Information