toiletcake is offline New Member

Friggin HRT Doctors are contradicting help needed

Hrt #1 says the following,

test cyp weeks 1-10, then hcg after the cycle of Cyp along with HGH 3ius ed.

Hrt #2 "better prices so I switched" says the following,

Backround, I am on the 8th shot of Cyp and they said to take another 10 weeks making it 18 weeks on the cycle of Cyp at 1cc per week 200mg. Now in the 8th week they want me to take 1000ius per week of HCG foe the next 10 weeks as well as arimedx 3 times per week throughout the next 10 weeks of the cyp. As well as the 3ius of HGH ed.

This all sounds very messed up, I need some pro advice in a big way. My test levels were at 117 at the beginning, does this mean I wont need the Armidex?

I feel lost and this is my first cycle.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    What country are you in? Just dont understand why hrt would have "cycles."

USA, I refer to it as a cycle b/c of the test and HGH.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Remember, they want to sell you stuff. The clinics will often have you buying stuff that you don't really need. Some are worse at this than others. (PM, for example, pushes GH heavily) For a 10 week run of test, no hcg should be necessary.

What is your age, and goals? Are you training? Training the way a bodybuilder trains? Normally, one runs a bit more test than that for muscular gains. 500mg/week is considered a standard moderate type dose. And you normally inject twice a week, of most long-estered test.

I would question the cost-effectiveness of gh from a clinic. Prices are WAY above black market prices, and generally you need to run GH for about 6 months for significant improvements.

That dose for that long of hcg might be a bit much. I think 250iu E3D would be better for long term use. If you intend to do pct, then stop the hcg a week or so before pct begins. If you experience no testicular shrinkage, you can dispense with the hcg alltogether. It is likely that at such a low test dose, not much shrinkage will occur. Shrinkage is significant only in that it is an indication of atrophy and inactivity in the cells that produce testosterone . You don't want them sleeping when pct begins. You want them active, ready to react to the fresh release of leutenizing hormone. No shrinkage indicates no problem. Having the hcg on standby is probably better. If you want to use it anyway, use a lower dose. Remember that it only keeps for about a month once mixed, and it must be refrigerated, too.

If you are over 50, you might consider simply remaining "on" indefinitely. If you are looking for bodybuilder-type results, your training and diet must be spot-on and your doses increased. 200mg test per week is strictly a hormone replacement dose and not a bodybuilding dose.

Tell us about yourself and what your goals are, and we can make specific suggestions.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Thanks for the great info.

About me,
    Im 28, 68 inches, 178lbs workout 4-5 days a week for the last 10 years. I keep 7-8% bodyfat through my eating habits. I am very serious and have had great gains through the years. For some reason my test was reading 117 and my Igf levels were 130ish I believe and I felt like crap. The Hrt doc told me to do what I wrote in the first post. I have gained 13lbs from it and want to keep as much as possible. Hairloss is an issue with me but Ive been on Avodart for 2 years and so forth.

At 500mg per week will I still be able to handle the hairloss with avodart?

So should I run the test for 10 weeks and then stay off for how long before I do it again?

Do I need armidex? They sold me that as well.
    How about Hcg ? I have pleanty as well?

Jay J is offline Junior Member
    Toiletcake, I responded to your last question on HCG that you posted last week. I don't know if you saw it. If you didn't please look it up. TRT should not be cycled, it is for life. Yes you need HCG 2 times per week as per my response last time. Arimidex should be taken if your E2 levels get out of whack. E2 levels too high or too low can make you feel as bad or worse than low T levels.

Jay,

I didnt see the response but thank you for the info and I will read it asap.

Jay J is offline Junior Member
    No problem. I know had bad you can feel when you have low T. If you need anything else let me know.

Thread Information