toiletcake is offline New Member

Hcg needle question

If I use an insulin needle, "same as the one used for HGH" How do I get 500ius of Hcg in that needle? Am I missing something?

dtr98 is offline Member
    it's depends how you dilulte the hcg ,

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Have you reconstituted your hcg yet? If so, how many iu were in the vial or amp, and how much diluent did you add? If it is in amps, did you then transfer the reconstituted hcg to a sterile vial and add more bacteriostatic water? How much? When you know how many iu you have, and how many ml of liquid, you will be able to calculate the strength, in iu/ml. You normally specify the strength you want first, and then calculate the total liquids to add to the amount of hcg present.

Once you know the strength, then calculating the dose is easy. Remember that a u-100 insulin syringe holds 1cc, or 100 insulin iu's. If you diluted your hcg to 500iu/ml, then obviously your 500iu dose would be 1cc. If you diluted it to 1000iu/ml, then obviously it would be .5cc.

Learn how to do your gear-rithmetic. It could save your butt from a major screwup. Calculating doses is a critically important skill.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Again thanks for the info,

Under mis-information from my doctor, "which pissed me off" I made a mistake
    I read the bottle of Hcg and it is 10,000usp units. Says to mix with 10ml of bac.water. Well he told me to put in 10 full 23 gauge syringes of water into the bottle. I got to 5 full syringes of water and it was filled to the top so I knew there was a problem. I called the Doc back and he had to call the pharmicist. They told me that was a mistake and are sending me a new bottle. So now I ended up adding 15ml of water. Can I use it?
    How much should I use per week? The doc said 1000ius eod till its gone? Im not agreeing.

Okay, look... how many iu total of hcg ? How many ml total of diluent? Simply divide the former by the latter to get your strength in iu/ml. Write this on the label in case you forget. Now, to figure out how much to draw, decide on the dose you want. Divide that dose in mg by the strength of the prepared hcg in iu/ml to get the volume, in ml, that you want to inject. You GOT to learn how to do this! It is important!

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

10000ius Hcg /15ml=667iu per ml

250mg/667iu per ml=37.5ml

Is this correct?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toiletcake

Is this correct?
    Concentration:
    10000ius Hcg/15ml=667iu per ml

Dosage:
    0.5ml = 333iu
    1.0ml = 667iu
    1.5ml = 1000iu

Quote Originally Posted by toiletcake

Is this correct?
    No, you misplaced your decimal. It would be .37ml.

For this small of a dose, you could use an insulin rig to cut down on wastage. There is less room for wastage in the head of the syringe because it is a fixed needle with no ferrule. Or you can shoot quads, and leave a small air bubble in the rig, so that the air, which floats above the liquid in the inverted syringe, is last in the syringe, and so purges the remaining hcg from the rig. Don't shoot a bunch of air into the muscle... a small amount is harmless, though, so don't worry about accidentally letting some air go in. You will, of course, aspirate and so avoid shooting either the hcg OR any air into a vein. It might help to mix with a small amount of B12, as the reddish color will help you to see when you have pushed the last bit of medication from the syringe. You can also shoot hcg in the same syringe with your oil based gear. The oil will float to the top. With the syringe inverted, as in a seated quad shot, the gear will purge out all of the heavier water based hcg. One of these techniques should be used when shooting amounts of hcg less than .5cc, because wastage then becomes a significant amount compared to the total used. You should ideally tailor your diluted strength to give you a convenient volume to shoot at your desired dosage.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    -The Baron-

Thread Information