bullshark is offline New Member

WANTED: 1st cycle advice!!!

Question: I'm 32, 5'10, 195 lbs, 15-16% BF. Have been working out over 10 yrs for 5 days/week 2 hrs/day. Went from 180 to 195 in first 5 yrs but weakened since turning 30. Have never juiced. Want to gain 15-25 lbs and keep it w/o juicing again. With summer coming I don't want to be bloated and acne ridden. Any advice on what to take?
    Last edited by Pete235; 05-08-2002 at 07:59 AM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Can't ask for a sorce bro, please read the rules. If you get any emails offering you gear, delete them, it doesn't work that way and they are more than likely scammers.

As far as a good first mass cycle goes with minimum bloat, I would recommend:

weeks 1-4 dbol @ 35mg/day
    weeks 1-10 deca @ 400mg/week
    weeks 1-10 sust (or enth, cyp) @ 500mg/week
    weeks 1-10 arimidex @ .5- 1mg/day
    weeks 13 clomid 300mg/day 1, 100mg x 10 days, 50mg x 10 days

*The armidex will not only prevent aromotization but will also control bloat.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    I wouldn't set your hopes on dipping in the pool and not jumping in for a good swim. In other words, once you start anabolic steroids it will be very hard to not want to do them again, especially after you learn more and more about them you will realize that when takin in moderation, steroids are harmless, that is if you know what you are doing. but yes I agree with pete, jump start your cycle with the d-bol and run the test like he said, in my opinion though i wouldn't start the arimidex until week 4 or 5, it gives you a little more change in your pocket and gives you a mental jump at week 5 when your veins are bulging out and you have aquired 5-10 pounds of solid mass, you will appreciate it a lot more then if you start the arimidex at week one and slowly see solid gains,however results will fair the same in the end, correct me if im wrong pete.

Thread Information