traveling man is offline Junior Member

Question Got my Blood work back

I got my blood work back and I found out that my test serum is 115. I haven't taken any aas except for test-cyponate 1cc a month. My blood test was done while I was on the test-cyp. I'm over weight & carry almost all of my weight around my gut (skinny arms and legs, fat neck). My Doctor has reviewed Oasis and their treatment programs and has signed off on it so I can start the program. Oasis has suggested this therapy Test-cyp 1cc a week and Nandrolone Decanoate 2cc a week. Both parties agree that this will go along way to "leveling my metabolism" (?) and help my effort to lose this weight, provided I get enough exercise. Both aggree that this is the therapy available that is the least likely to increase insulin resistance (?). While on this therapy, should I worry about estrogen conversion. Does this sound Okay. Does the use of aas promote early aging. Could some one add EQ while on this therapy. I want to belive both parties but one side wants to sell a product and the other (I belive) is in unfamiliar territory(fat old white guys). Anyone with some advice and experience on this please reply, thanks.

Angry Come on!!!

Somebody has to have some thing to say about this!!!!!!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    1cc 2 cc so what is that. you need to know what the dose is. if it is a real low dose of test you wont need any anti-e. that should also be somthing you talk to your doc about. with you being over whight and out of shape you should not do any other compounds other then what the doc tell you.

Latimus is offline Banned
    Get your diet in check...hit the diet forum.....dont depend on that cycle to do much of anything if your diet isnt right..and after a life of eating like crap it might be the hardest thing you have done....the added test and deca will help...but only if you eat well and exercise....and for relativity sakes.....you look like you will only be doing a couple times as much test as comes naturally to all of us....250-200mgs a week really isnt anything to call home about....lots of bros on here do a lot more.....

if i were you i would be more looking into good cardio info, diet, and thermogenics...then test and deca...imo

Thumbs up Thanks

Noted and will be looked into, lots of great advice. I'm thinking of posting some before after type pics to keep up th motivation. Nobody wants to look like a fool!!!! Thanks

Thread Information