prop suspension blend??

I have some prop/suspension blend. The bottle looks like there are suspension particles floating around in the prop, when I draw it out I'm using a 23 gauge. I dont think I'm getting the suspension though because the shots dont hurt. Should I use a bigger poke like an 18 guage to draw it out, then a 22 or 23 gauge to shoot it? Clue me in

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries

i would love to see a pic of this.

i have seen a lot of thing mixed before but not prop and suspension

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr

i would love to see a pic of this.

i have seen a lot of thing mixed before but not prop and suspension
    yeah, no kidding right!!! Nope, its prop and suspension aright. I was told to cut it with an extra 1 or 2ml of oil to cut back on the bite a little. I've had test e 500 before, so I figure I can take anything.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    That sounds like a pretty bad blend. By shaking the bottle to disperse the suspension I couldn't see it distributing evenly enough in the oil to pull a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    That sounds like a pretty bad blend. By shaking the bottle to disperse the suspension I couldn't see it distributing evenly enough in the oil to pull a shot.
    yeah, you have a good point. I tried heating it in a hot water bath a few min ago and drew it up with an 18 guage, then shot it w/ a 23 gauge. I felt like I got a little more of the suspension this injection, but it's just not hurting like it should, I'm pretty sure most of the suspension has fallen out of the solution. I dont know if i'll mess with suspension again, it's pretty dirty. Oh well, at least I'm getting the prop from it.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    can you post a pic of this.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    can you post a pic of this.
    yeah, I'll post it up after I get home from the gym, I double checked with my buddy, he runs alot of suspension. He says that its not that its fallen out of suspension, thats just how it looks. It was really just a misunderstanding because I was under the impression that it was supposed to hurt like hell and was cloudy looking, but I was running some pretty strong susatnon for the previous 8 weeks, so I guess the shots arent hurting me as bad. And he told me its not super cloudy, but slightly like gatorade or something. that, and I cut it with some peanut oil so its toned it down some. But I must say, this shit is on you FAST. I can literally feel almost like a surge an hour after it's shot. It's 200mg,(100 mg prop, 100mg suspension). I am taking 1/2 a ml ed. I will post a pic for you, pm me with an email addy,as its a UGL and I dont wish to have it posted where anybody can see who it is that makes it.

Thread Information