Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: parents know!

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    my god this is a long thread about a kid who shouldnt be on juice.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    my god this is a long thread about a kid who shouldnt be on juice.
    agreed, and great posts Johnny B!

TallMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    If I really knew what decision I made in my teens and early 20's would do to me at this age, I would of never made them, people told me, but didn't know. Now I know without a doubt, but it's to late.
    so, what happened to you ?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Bro I am 50 and my son is 18. I have done two cycles and will continue to do so. Even though I juice, if I found that my son was doing it at 18 I would kick his arse into the middle of next week, mainly for not be smart enough to do the research and listen to the experts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Bro I am 50 and my son is 18. I have done two cycles and will continue to do so. Even though I juice, if I found that my son was doing it at 18 I would kick his arse into the middle of next week, mainly for not be smart enough to do the research and listen to the experts.
    bro, are you really 50 ?

Birthday:
    October 26, 1980

Quote Originally Posted by TallMan
    bro, are you really 50 ?

Birthday:
    October 26, 1980
    I just picked numbers when I joined, didnt think it was relevent. But yes I am definitly 50

znak is offline Senior Member
    Stick with pot, crack and extasy until your hormones have settled down. Might as well get them out of the way now, they will really interfer with your training when you are old enough to juice.

I just picked numbers when I joined, didnt think it was relevent. But yes I am definitly 50
    aight bro

I'm still wandering why its so bad juicing before you're 25
    I've asked it a couple of times and no one seem to know/wanna answer.

On the board where I usally come they all say don't juice before 21.

aight bro

I'm still wandering why its so bad juicing before you're 25
    I've asked it a couple of times and no one seem to know/wanna answer.

On the board where I usally come they all say don't juice before 21.
    I think 25 is probably playing it safe, the reason is because the growth plates at the end of your bones dont usually close until sometime in your late teens to early 20's. If you start gear before they are closed then they can potentially close prematurely, and therefor end your ability to finish growing. Thats one reason, the other is that your natural test and GH production is through the roof up to the early 20's so gear really isnt going to add that much, all it will do is shutdown your natural Test production.

icedudez is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Stick with pot, crack and extasy until your hormones have settled down. Might as well get them out of the way now, they will really interfer with your training when you are old enough to juice.
    what the hell is this kinda basturd comment, i wanna train hard and get the results i desire!...dont be so stupid, i train well and eat well and i said when i got to 200lbs 10% b/f or under, i would do my 1st cycle, and thats why i have started...i know this is non useful but i dont wanna be any taller so i dont give a crap about growth plates, look im taking a chance and i know that, you guys need to chill, most of you started juicing before me anyways,jeez.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Not your house. You have no right to privacy. You do have a responsibility to comply with your parents' wishes regarding what takes place or what is brought into their house. Yes, you are too young, too, but the main thing here is that you have violated their trust in you. and made them worry.

Introducing your mother to this forum might or might not be a good idea. The first thing she will notice is that the majority will agree that you are too young to juice. What if she learns more about nutrition and training than you know, or that you practice? What if she critiques your diet and says you don't need gear until you have your diet squared away? I have never seen a teenager count calories or grams of protein.

As has already been pointed out, youngsters know it all. I suppose I was like that when younger... but I was not into the physique thing. I was more into dressing scrungy and using rec drugs and getting laid, while going to class as seldom as possible. Luckily, when I got into BBing I was already 40 and when I started using gear, I had enough sense to listen to the voices of experience. You are trying to develop your physique while still young. That is admirable. Unfortunately you know so much that our recommendations to not use gear, since they are counter to your wisdom, are wrong.

If you were my son, and I did not want gear or any other type fo drug in my house, I would definitely kick you to the curb forthwith. If it is not allowed, it is not allowed. Wise up. Consider for just a brief moment that maybe all these guys, many with DECADES of training and gear use under their belts, might be right, and you, in spite of your youthful self-assurance of wisdom and general cockiness, MIGHT be wrong. And in your Mother's house, she is always right. If you disagree, you can get your own place.

Bitter medicine, I know, but you need to take it like a man.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs... I don't do this out of kindness, but to massage my ego and up my post count.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Not your house. You have no right to privacy. You do have a responsibility to comply with your parents' wishes regarding what takes place or what is brought into their house. Yes, you are too young, too, but the main thing here is that you have violated their trust in you. and made them worry.

Introducing your mother to this forum might or might not be a good idea. The first thing she will notice is that the majority will agree that you are too young to juice. What if she learns more about nutrition and training than you know, or that you practice? What if she critiques your diet and says you don't need gear until you have your diet squared away? I have never seen a teenager count calories or grams of protein.

As has already been pointed out, youngsters know it all. I suppose I was like that when younger... but I was not into the physique thing. I was more into dressing scrungy and using rec drugs and getting laid, while going to class as seldom as possible. Luckily, when I got into BBing I was already 40 and when I started using gear, I had enough sense to listen to the voices of experience. You are trying to develop your physique while still young. That is admirable. Unfortunately you know so much that our recommendations to not use gear, since they are counter to your wisdom, are wrong.

If you were my son, and I did not want gear or any other type fo drug in my house, I would definitely kick you to the curb forthwith. If it is not allowed, it is not allowed. Wise up. Consider for just a brief moment that maybe all these guys, many with DECADES of training and gear use under their belts, might be right, and you, in spite of your youthful self-assurance of wisdom and general cockiness, MIGHT be wrong. And in your Mother's house, she is always right. If you disagree, you can get your own place.

Bitter medicine, I know, but you need to take it like a man.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO "Thank You" PMs... I don't do this out of kindness, but to massage my ego and up my post count.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-
    i respect your points of view there...i admit i am too young but i made the decision...and i do count calories and grams of protein though i feel the calories are more important, and my diet is good and training is also good
    so i doubt my mothere would ever critique it but if she did that would be good. i know most of you are right but you need to respect people for the decisions they make even if they are wrong to you, i want a better physique this is why i am using gear.

Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    i respect your points of view there...i admit i am too young but i made the decision...and i do count calories and grams of protein though i feel the calories are more important, and my diet is good and training is also good
    so i doubt my mothere would ever critique it but if she did that would be good. i know most of you are right but you need to respect people for the decisions they make even if they are wrong to you, i want a better physique this is why i am using gear.
    The point is you dont need gear at your age to get what you want bro !!!!

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    bro the same thing happend to me, left a box of pins in a bad spot and mom dukes found em. Not much you can say bro its not too big of a mystery what your taking. Shes gonna be pissed naturally and rightfully so. i cant offer much advice because i dont know what your mom is like. good luck tho.

I think 25 is probably playing it safe, the reason is because the growth plates at the end of your bones dont usually close until sometime in your late teens to early 20's. If you start gear before they are closed then they can potentially close prematurely, and therefor end your ability to finish growing. Thats one reason, the other is that your natural test and GH production is through the roof up to the early 20's so gear really isnt going to add that much, all it will do is shutdown your natural Test production.
    aight that's clear, not really big problems for me
    My growth plates should have been closed a few years ago imo
    And the reason I'm gonna use is because of shoulder injury

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    You know, both of my parents know that I have used AAS in the past. They know that I will use them again in the future also. However, I made the mistake of taking AAS at 18-20. I should have waited and stayed natty for a longer period for the sole fact that delayed gratification is so much better then immediate gratification.

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    i respect your points of view there...i admit i am too young but i made the decision...and i do count calories and grams of protein though i feel the calories are more important, and my diet is good and training is also good so i doubt my mothere would ever critique it but if she did that would be good. i know most of you are right but you need to respect people for the decisions they make even if they are wrong to you, i want a better physique this is why i am using gear.
    In this forum you have guys with a combined total of hundreds of years of life experience giving you advice. Everyone of them has been 19 years old and wanted to improve their physiques. If you're wise, you'll listen to their advice.

flyhalf is offline Associate Member
    rofl, let him do what he wants and when hes all ****ed up in a few years we can respond to the topic " man i should have listened "

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I got some of my best results when I was 21 training naturally with a good diet and weights. I went to 185lbs naturally from 170lb in less than a year. There is no way I can do that now at my age, 36. The problem is that most young people don't nail the diet. I promise you, dial in your diet with at least 1.5X grams of protein per lb of body weight with a good diet. Take tribulus and supplement solid whey protein and you will grow fast with your natty test. Your natty test is 100% picked up by your receptors unlike roids. Plus you still have a high level of natty GH pumping out. It's the shit! Use it you lucky bastard! I wish could go back in time and do it right. Listen to us old farts and you will be glad.

Iam 19 to, and its are choice to juice whatever happens, happens its are choice you guys are just trying to help us I know that I dont live with my parents I do everything on my own and Ive been juiceing since 18 and doesnt look like I will be stopping anytime soon so you guys have to respect are decisions'.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I got some of my best results when I was 21 training naturally with a good diet and weights. I went to 185lbs naturally from 170lb in less than a year. There is no way I can do that now at my age, 36. The problem is that most young people don't nail the diet. I promise you, dial in your diet with at least 1.5X grams of protein per lb of body weight with a good diet. Take tribulus and supplement solid whey protein and you will grow fast with your natty test. Your natty test is 100% picked up by your receptors unlike roids. Plus you still have a high level of natty GH pumping out. It's the shit! Use it you lucky bastard! I wish could go back in time and do it right. Listen to us old farts and you will be glad.
    come on bro, do u thnk id be juicing if i was eating 3 meals a day with 100g of protein a day i dont thnk so, ive got up to about 200lbs im not saying i know it all at all which i dont, im just saying i do have some knowledge a lot of which has been learnt on this website thanks to u guys but i have decided to juice there aint no turnin back bro's.

I would start juicing at 22 at the youngest. It's proven males can grow up until that age. Which means growth plates can still be open. Stunting your linear growth limits your potential. A few years is nothing in the big picture. I know being young, time seems to move slow. Once you clear 25 the years go by fast. Just trying to give the correct advice but I understand if you're going to use, so be it.

ward065 is offline Member
    i just completed my first cycle at 22...so i'm on the younger end! but i can still make good gains naturally and have in the past, i just wanted a nice boost.....back to natural training for 4 months...hehe

I would start juicing at 22 at the youngest. It's proven males can grow up until that age. Which means growth plates can still be open. Stunting your linear growth limits your potential. A few years is nothing in the big picture. I know being young, time seems to move slow. Once you clear 25 the years go by fast. Just trying to give the correct advice but I understand if you're going to use, so be it.
    thank u, ur maybe missing the point though, ive already started im a week into my cycle...

I posted on this tread like 2 hours ago were did it go?

wherer did what go?

I always get tested after gear and if everything looks good I take another chance

wherer did what go?
    I wrote this huge thread that took like 5 min but nevermind.Idont know what happened

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendKiller85
    Iam 19 to, and its are choice to juice whatever happens, happens its are choice you guys are just trying to help us I know that I dont live with my parents I do everything on my own and Ive been juiceing since 18 and doesnt look like I will be stopping anytime soon so you guys have to respect are decisions'.
    We can respect your decisions... but you should also respect the opinions of those who are much wiser than yourself. You may not be willing to admit it, but with the wealth of knowledge on this board, you can't possibly know everything there is to know. If you did, why would you be a member and post here?

I would respect you more if you spent some time in class, instead of trying to prove how worthy you are of juicing to people whose opinions you aren't going to sway.

As they say, though, ignorance is bliss. I wish you all the best on your cycles and with luck, you won't screw yourself up too bad.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    what about this scenerio? Lets say you got a 20 year old who at 5'9 has made it to 215-220 pounds naturally and lets throw out 9-10 % bf. Thats pretty nice. Of course he would not be completely done growing naturraly and he is satisfied with his height. If he wanted to stay natural, he would progress very very slowly. maybe be lucky to gain a pound a year. He would have nearly maxed out his musclular growth potential at his huge teenly hormone levels. He might not be able to progress very much farther whith his present level of hormones. What would be wrong with hime juicing? Would he be risking that much?

STEVO 47 is offline Banned
    This is like a pissing match between the youger and the older guys.
    first off if he's olny 19, far as i'm concerned, he hasn't spent enough
    time in the gym to even see his natural potential. Like this other teen
    who's been lifting he says for olny 8 months and is ready to bang it in
    the butt. learn more about programs, sets, reps, etc. You can juice all
    you want but it only plays a small part in bodybuilding.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Okay, so what about the fact that it is not your house, and you are morally obligated to follow the house rules, spoken or implied? At least get your gear out of your parents' house and shoot somewhere else. That just isn't right at all. It is a violation of their trust and I would definitely feel like a real ass for doing that to my own parents, RIP.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    -The Baron-

killa13 is offline New Member
    what do you think about this man. one of my boy is only 16 and he just finish his second cycle

Quote Originally Posted by killa13
    what do you think about this man. one of my boy is only 16 and he just finish his second cycle
    I know someone who used to juice when he was 16 and now he's about 25 and
    when he cums it only hurts.

I wish I was 19 again with the knowledge I have now, that's what I know....

What? Please overhaul me into something better....

What? Please overhaul me into something better....
    I dont understand the word overhaul in this contex, english is not my native language

so explain please

why is this? if you were being serious,...

why is this? if you were being serious,...
    A friend of mine who is now about 25 or so started to juice when he was 16
    and nowedays it hurts when he ejaculates.

Look, I'm not sure if this is due anabolics, but he's almost certain about that.
    I also know some people who juiced when they where 15 or 16
    and don't have these problems (or don't talk about it).

mohawkman is offline Associate Member
    your father should pull down your little panties and give you a spanking

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information