Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: parents know!

icedudez is offline Member

parents know!

okay so my mum found a syringe that i keep well hidden, she musta been looking, anyway she knows ive started a cycle and shes going on about all the media shit around steroids ! so what can i show her that will shut her the damn hell up, im a bit screwed and upset...

Maraxus is offline Banned
    how old are you?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Dude if you have to hide it from mom your not old enough to juice. Not living at home should be a requirement for juicing.

If you're still living at home what she's telling you isn't media hype. Because what the media say does apply to people under 25, so if you fit that catagory, it's not hypw it's the truth.

JohnnyB

PSman00 is offline Associate Member
    hes only 19

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    how old are you?
    Profile say 19, he needs to listen to his mom, what she's saying applies to him, if it's what the media says.

JohnnyB

Her house her rules. Respect that or get your own place and do what you want.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Too young to juice...Actually it's a waste of money cuz your natural test/GH levels are so damn high right now. Just eat very good with a lot of protein and you'll grow without wasting money on roids. Plus you won't get the possible sexual side effects. How would like to meet a hottie and you get her where you want her and you can't get it up? Just take trib, supp whey protein, vitamins and eat 150% in grams of protein per day to your body weight. 180lbs = 270g protein/day.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I concur, she's the boss. Plus, as stated numerous times, if you're 19 you have enough free test already. Learn how to workout efficiently and read up on diets applicable to your goals.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Why do we see a "my mom found my roids" thread every week? Do kids think we're a bunch of low lifes that will give them advice on how to deceive their parents? My God, a lot of us here have families of our own.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    okay so my mum found a syringe that i keep well hidden,
    I sincerely hope if you are actually injecting you arent using one syringe

just say its for crank, she'll get off that steroid talk quick.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    I sincerely hope if you are actually injecting you arent using one syringe
    fuk man what do u take me for jesus,

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Too young to juice...Actually it's a waste of money cuz your natural test/GH levels are so damn high right now. Just eat very good with a lot of protein and you'll grow without wasting money on roids. Plus you won't get the possible sexual side effects. How would like to meet a hottie and you get her where you want her and you can't get it up? Just take trib, supp whey protein, vitamins and eat 150% in grams of protein per day to your body weight. 180lbs = 270g protein/day.
    im like 200lbs not 180lbs, 6 ft buot 10% b/f and bros ive only just started my cycle, some of you in the thread advised me on it a bit , i know im too young, ive had this before, thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    I concur, she's the boss. Plus, as stated numerous times, if you're 19 you have enough free test already. Learn how to workout efficiently and read up on diets applicable to your goals.
    I'm with him and everyone else....your way too young period. wait 5 more years dude.

incase none of you realise ive started my cycle, 10 weeks, sust250

incase none of you realise ive started my cycle, 10 weeks, sust250
    thats your choice. we CANT tell you what to do. only recommend what you SHOULD do.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    If there isn't already maybe there should be an under 21 info profile somewhere. So it can be cited and we can forgo responding to these.

Anyone?

Ok, let me first start off by saying you SHOULD wait to 24 or 25 to juice. However, I never did, and I'm sure there are plenty of members on this board who started younger, possibly some of the same ones flaming this guy. And there was a time when I was naive and used the same poke for my 8 week cycle of cyp(which hurts after 3 or 4 times injecting due to the dull needle) but we live and we learn right? So, here is what you do bro. There is no video or info that is going to persuade them any different on the matter. They will believe what they want to believe and there are 2 sides to every story. You showing them something is only going to make them go through your shit more to find more things, because they'll know your still interested in it. With this in mind, I'd leave the anabobolics alone until you move out. And dont move out just to juice, if you need to live at home to finish college then do just that. I wished I had done it, but I moved out at your age because of the same thing your going through. Sure, I've managed to bodybuild and juice, but things career wise and being secure have been a little rougher. However, moving out on my own at your age did make me a much stronger person. The choice is yours, but just dont bring it in their house. My cycle that was found was not worth seeing my parents in tears worried about me.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    that sucks to hear that, dont listen to alot of these people, shit happens, and then we move on. whats done is done. i cant stand it when people say your not old enough, who the f*ck are they to say that, now if they recommend that you dont, its different.

i personally wouldnt keep around used syringes. and the ones that arent used on in a special location. i personally have a secret compartment in a bookshelf. and my juice is in a lock box. try and take extra precautions. i dont live at home though. some people say you shouldnt store your gear or do steroids in your parents house, but ive stored it before, and i use to smoke weed, and i had it there, you just got to be smart. but if you get caught, man up, and do what they say. it is their house.

im not trying to tell you what to do, just suggesting.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    your mom should ground your ass!! If youre living at home, youre most likely to young for AAS

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    mommy should take your test and give it to daddy.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr

lol

Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    that sucks to hear that, dont listen to alot of these people, shit happens, and then we move on. whats done is done. i cant stand it when people say your not old enough, who the f*ck are they to say that, now if they recommend that you dont, its different.

i personally wouldnt keep around used syringes. and the ones that arent used on in a special location. i personally have a secret compartment in a bookshelf. and my juice is in a lock box. try and take extra precautions. i dont live at home though. some people say you shouldnt store your gear or do steroids in your parents house, but ive stored it before, and i use to smoke weed, and i had it there, you just got to be smart. but if you get caught, man up, and do what they say. it is their house.

im not trying to tell you what to do, just suggesting.
    thanks, it wasnt used it was synringe/needle in the pack. i think she raided my room cos i dont just leave em out!

taylor26 is offline Member
    Hey bro fyi you're gonna shit from a lot of people for being too young. But I do have to agree with everybody else...her house her rules, it's a respect thing bro. You're 19 go move out there are no rules out there. Sucks dude good luck

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    just say its for crank, she'll get off that steroid talk quick.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i also would say you are too young to juice mate but seein as you are doin it anyways we should all make sure hes goin about it in the right way.

TallMan is offline Associate Member
    I still wander why people wanna be so secretly to their parents about juicing.
    Just inform them enough before you get it, let them see that HBO video and
    some of the researches. Tell them why you wanna do it.
    I did that and my parents are ok with it.

19 is a lil young, but I know a lot of people who started juicing at 18/19 and
    some of them are about 40 now and still have good sex everyday.
    I think it's a borderline.

I suggest you tell your parents as much about steroids that they need to know
    and finish your cycle.

gl !

Anaholic is offline Associate Member
    Or give it to me!

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    llllooooooooolllllllll i injecte my self infront of my parents & they gave me the money 2 buy roids

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    I first found this forum while looking up information on Steroids . I found my son's and at first I freaked! Not at him but in my mind . I had no knowledge about Steroids only the new's media and all the horriable things they say. So instead of going crazy i started searching & studying about steroids and I got a lot of great information from this forum and it eased my fear. Now my son openly talks to me about what he is doing and I feel comfortable because I have knowledge. If your mom is worried, turn her on to this forum.
    It was the best thing that could have happened to me. September 1st im going to be training with him and starting my first cycle of Var. I've worked out for years and never got to where i want. I learned about how to follow a Cutting diet and I lost 15 lbs.

ive had this before, thanks,
    That's another clue to you being to young, you hear something but think you know better. You make that saying true "hire a teenager while he still knows everything"

It doesn't matter if you're 300lbs at 5% b/f, 19 is to young to juice, it has to do with your hormonal system, not how much you weigh.

JohnnyB

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    I first found this forum while looking up information on Steroids . I found my son's and at first I freaked! Not at him but in my mind . I had no knowledge about Steroids only the new's media and all the horriable things they say. So instead of going crazy i started searching & studying about steroids and I got a lot of great information from this forum and it eased my fear. Now my son openly talks to me about what he is doing and I feel comfortable because I have knowledge. If your mom is worried, turn her on to this forum.
    It was the best thing that could have happened to me. September 1st im going to be training with him and starting my first cycle of Var. I've worked out for years and never got to where i want. I learned about how to follow a Cutting diet and I lost 15 lbs.
    Thats great Law! Best of luck to you. I don't know how old your son is, but I hope he realizes that his mother is a cool lady. Not a lot of mothers are cool with AAS - all the media hype and myths about the drugs cause a lot of misconception.

Good luck with your cycle - let us know how it goes!

Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    I hope he's 25 or over, if he isn't you didn't do enough reading. glad you 2 have an open relationship, but as the parent it's your responsibility to guide him in the right direction. So like I mentioned if he's 25 or over that's great but if he's not, the future sexual problems that could possibly happen, would have your blessing on them.

I do give you props for reading, to inform yourself, more people need to do that, we have to many mind numbed drones repeating what they hear in the media. Most of what the media hypes applies to young males and females, but have no bearing on healthy adult males.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by lfrisbee
    Thats great Law! Best of luck to you. I don't know how old your son is, but I hope he realizes that his mother is a cool lady. Not a lot of mothers are cool with AAS - all the media hype and myths about the drugs cause a lot of misconception.

Good luck with your cycle - let us know how it goes!
    As mentioned it's not all hype and myth when it comes to young males and females, grant it, it take education to seperate the 2, myth and hype

JohnnyB

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    As mentioned it's not all hype and myth when it comes to young males and females, grant it, it take education to seperate the 2, myth and hype

JohnnyB
    No I understand that... but a ton of media and other anti-steroid campaigns don't substantiate any of their information, nor do they have any experience with these compounds... they're just "Bad".

Definitely... teenagers should never be on AAS. Even those in their early 20's should be wary.

Good points Johnny.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Well put B alot of people say its about you size and if youve built a good enough base to start but if your still growing and can grow naturally you chance of hurting future growth in the future will most likely increase due to starting AS too early ... please some people can be 25 and still be growing

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    regardless of whether or not they're too young theres ALOT of teenagers who are using aas and it is continually increasing as aas are becoming more easily obtained. Some actually know what they're doing and are willing to chance fate others have absolutely no idea what they're getting themselves into.

Quote Originally Posted by lfrisbee
    No I understand that... but a ton of media and other anti-steroid campaigns don't substantiate any of their information, nor do they have any experience with these compounds... they're just "Bad".

Definitely... teenagers should never be on AAS. Even those in their early 20's should be wary.

Good points Johnny.
    I hear ya, there not bad if used properly, it's the abuse that's bad and they don't see a differance, but they can be very onesided anyway

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    regardless of whether or not they're too young theres ALOT of teenagers who are using aas and it is continually increasing as aas are becoming more easily obtained. Some actually know what they're doing and are willing to chance fate others have absolutely no idea what they're getting themselves into.
    Bro listen to what you're saying "some actually know what they're doing" If they really knew what they were doing, they wouldn't take the chance. Taking a chance is having all the right information, but discarding it and doing it anyway, that doesn't work out to knowing what you're doing, it's more like thinking you can beat the odds.

If you're under 25 and juicing (short of having a Doc check you out and giving you the go ahead), you don't know what you're doing and won't know until you're in your 40's or older, maybe younger. Then you'll know if what you did, had a negative effect on your body or not. They may know how to set up a cycle, but they don't know what they're doing yet. Then you have those that just don't care, but at that age we don't care about much, except pleasing ourselves.

If I really knew what decision I made in my teens and early 20's would do to me at this age, I would of never made them, people told me, but didn't know. Now I know without a doubt, but it's to late.

JohnnyB

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information