Thread: Dosage??

manc is offline Member

Dosage??

if lets say all i can get my hands on is test E..i have done a few cycles over last few years,but either thru bad diet,fakes or injuries at work intefering with training i have managed to gain a couple of stone (28lb)..alot of i read are gaining 20lb a cycle(i wish).so how much test E i take..last cycle i did 3x250 a week for 10 weeks,gained 12lbs.just doing pct now so not sure what ill keep..thanks

PSman00 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by manc
    if lets say all i can get my hands on is test E..i have done a few cycles over last few years,but either thru bad diet,fakes or injuries at work intefering with training i have managed to gain a couple of stone (28lb)..alot of i read are gaining 20lb a cycle(i wish).so how much test E i take..last cycle i did 3x250 a week for 10 weeks,gained 12lbs.just doing pct now so not sure what ill keep..thanks
    if you just got off the cycle you need to wait before you cycle up again.
    Time on = time off.

umm. but test e....500mg / week is good.

manc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PSman00
    if you just got off the cycle you need to wait before you cycle up again.
    Time on = time off.

umm. but test e....500mg / week is good.
    I KNOW THANKS...JUST THAT IM ABOUT TU BUY THEM AN NEEDED A AMOUNT FIGURE..500MG?? WIL THAT BE ENOUGH ALONE?

PSman00 is offline Associate Member
    I KNOW THANKS...JUST THAT IM ABOUT TU BUY THEM AN NEEDED A AMOUNT FIGURE..500MG?? WIL THAT BE ENOUGH ALONE?
    Is this gonna be only your 2nd cycle? yeah alot of people on here say Test E is good for first and second cycles.

but you could probably stack this one with deca at 400-500mg / week.
    just if you do remember to stop 1 to 2 weeks before you finish the Test.
    IE

1-12 500mg Test E
    1-10 500mg Deca
    do nolva whole cycle though at 10mg ed
    and then your pct after that

manc is offline Member
    any one else????

manc is offline Member
    i dont think your following my drift

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    what did your previous cycles consist off? what are your current stats too. i would think you want more than just test e, i mean you were taking 750 per week, thats alot. i guess you could bump it up to a gram per week.

manc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    what did your previous cycles consist off? what are your current stats too. i would think you want more than just test e, i mean you were taking 750 per week, thats alot. i guess you could bump it up to a gram per week.
    trouble is quite a few of my prev cycles i'd used fakes,my son got me some from thialand cypionax and some pinkies,both fake!,i have had fake deca ..my viromone was good though but i stacked with some of the pinkies so i didnt get full potencial. was told to take 100mg virimone200mg deca every mon an thurs on another cycle,think the deca was fake..so u can see i have wasted a lot of time and money.and id have more chance getting the test..wish id i come on this site a long time ago..thanks

Thread Information