freak79 is offline New Member

Saved my gear from my burning flat but now I'm in trouble...help!

OK to cut a long story short there was an electrical fire at my flat and it's pretty messed up in there. Gonna take 8 weeks to fix up again. Funny thing was that when I was woken by the fire alarm in the middle of the night the first thing I thought about was saving my gear!

When the police came and saw I was just standing there with a metal box they started asking why I had specifically saved my box instead of getting out (they were just kinda inquisitive you know). Luckily I was thinking quick and just said it had all my personal documents in.....a close one.

Anyway I started my cycle a couple of weeks ago (test e and EQ) so I gotta carry on. I've had to move back to my parents house while my flat gets done up and I really don't want them to know I use AAS (trust me they won't understand).

I've gained nearly 120lbs naturally in the last 2.5 yrs. Do you think that they'd notice another 30-40lbs from the AAS? Is it noticeable when someone is on AAS even though they've gained a lot in the past?

Cheers bros
    Freak79

speak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freak79

I've gained nearly 120lbs naturally in the last 2.5 yrs. Do you think that they'd notice another 30-40lbs from the AAS? Is it noticeable when someone is on AAS even though they've gained a lot in the past?
    120lbs's? Are you sure you converted to pounds correctly? Did you gain a lot of fat?

Quote Originally Posted by speak
    120lbs's? Are you sure you converted to pounds correctly? Did you gain a lot of fat?

Sorry typo that should be 110lbs (I was a skinny sh*t at 110-112lbs when I started and now I'm about 220-221lbs).

Apologies
    Freak79

Sorry typo that should be 110lbs (I was a skinny sh*t at 110-112lbs when I started and now I'm about 220-221lbs).

Apologies
    Freak79
    And bf is around 14%..so a reasonable amount I think (but definetly can be better)...

Freak79

speak is offline Associate Member

Apologies
    Freak79
    no need to apologize, I'm just kinda freaked out that someone gained 110lbs in 2.5 years naturaly. I would think your parents would be used to you gaining and wouldnt question it, but thats just my opinion. They might ask you to go on Jerry Springer or something though.

Awesome, simply awesome. You risked your life for the anabolics. Thats dedication right there

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Good job saving your gear. I don't know what your cycle is, and not to rain on your parade, but it seems unlikely you will gain 40lbs on your cycle. If anything I think they might notice you eating everything in the house.

good luck.

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    I can just hear it now, Freak79 telling the firefighters to forget the girlfriend, cat, dog, or turtle, just get my gear.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    OK to cut a long story short there was an electrical fire at my flat and it's pretty messed up in there. Gonna take 8 weeks to fix up again. Funny thing was that when I was woken by the fire alarm in the middle of the night the first thing I thought about was saving my gear!

When the police came and saw I was just standing there with a metal box they started asking why I had specifically saved my box instead of getting out (they were just kinda inquisitive you know). Luckily I was thinking quick and just said it had all my personal documents in.....a close one.

Anyway I started my cycle a couple of weeks ago (test e and EQ) so I gotta carry on. I've had to move back to my parents house while my flat gets done up and I really don't want them to know I use AAS (trust me they won't understand).

Cheers bros
    Freak79
    Sorry to hear about the fire bro. At least you saved the most valuable things
    Let me know how your cycle is coming along. I am on exactly the same.

jinos is offline Member
    Puhahahahaha!!! Damn you're a true sport to the game. Now that's real love.

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member

Talking

Muhahaha I like your style man, screw everything else and save the gear. You got my vote!

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    funny thing is there was a fire by my house 2 weeks ago and i didn't know how close it was going to come so i went home at lunch grabbed my gear, protein, and fishing poles. what else do you need?

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    that does not suprise me at all. If I woke up to flames, I would grab my cash, cell phone, and gear, then get the **** out!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbootydaddy
    I can just hear it now, Freak79 telling the firefighters to forget the girlfriend, cat, dog, or turtle, just get my gear.
    That's real funny bro coz I've been thinking lately about breaking up with my girl. Luckily that night she was out of town with work but I realised once I was out of the house that I hadn't given her a second thought....all I thought about was loosing my gear...so I suppose I know that I might as well end it....or perhaps I'll wait until the cycles over. Once that test kicks in I'm gonna need p*ssy!

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Sorry to hear about the fire bro. At least you saved the most valuable things
    Let me know how your cycle is coming along. I am on exactly the same.

Cheers bro. How's ur cycle going? I think you've done a few more weeks than me right?

Was kinda crappy today as the firefighters let me back in to take a look at things and it was a mess. Good news is a couple of my Whey Protein containers made it and the fridge with all the chicken breats I cooked the night before si Ok but a little to smoked for me to eat....

Ah I could cry but what the point....perhaps if I was on Clomid I would...

I know what everyone is saying about my parent not noticing since I've put a lot on since I started BB. I just hope they don't...

Cheers all for the support
    Freak79

Schwarz is offline Member
    Bad luck there bro. I hope everything works out for you..

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    There is a strong moral consideration here... you are living in your parents' house. It is THEIR house. THEY make the rules. If they would not want you to use gear or have gear in their house, you are morally obligated to silently abide by these wishes. Would you want, say, a crackhead GF moving into your apartment and secretly smoking crack while living with you? Save your gear and cycle later. Get it out of your parents' house if that is where it is. If it were found, there would be a lot of hurt and angry people including yourself. You would probably feel like shit. I say store it somewhere else. Use it when you have your own place again.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

TallMan is offline Associate Member
    isn't gear legal for own use in London ? (thought I read that somewhere)

if so, I would continue the cycle

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Sorry to hear this bro....

Anyway, about your question, they won't notice, because they don't care about your muscles, they would maybe notice if your face got really bloated...its like - I don't care about houses but I like cars, if my neighbour redecorated his whole house and frontyard I wouldn't notice it, but if he replaced his black E500 with a black E55AMG I would instantly notice, while my mother would notice the house but not the car, you see what i mean?

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Sorry to hear this bro....

Anyway, about your question, they won't notice, because they don't care about your muscles, they would maybe notice if your face got really bloated...its like - I don't care about houses but I like cars, if my neighbour redecorated his whole house and frontyard I wouldn't notice it, but if he replaced his black E500 with a black E55AMG I would instantly notice, while my mother would notice the house but not the car, you see what i mean?

That's a nice analagy. Thanks bor.
    Freak79

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    There is a strong moral consideration here... you are living in your parents' house. It is THEIR house. THEY make the rules. If they would not want you to use gear or have gear in their house, you are morally obligated to silently abide by these wishes. Would you want, say, a crackhead GF moving into your apartment and secretly smoking crack while living with you? Save your gear and cycle later. Get it out of your parents' house if that is where it is. If it were found, there would be a lot of hurt and angry people including yourself. You would probably feel like shit. I say store it somewhere else. Use it when you have your own place again.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-
    Baron I take your point and if I had only done one injection or something I would a agree with you but I'm already well in there and I can feel the AAS starting to work. I think I would do myself more harm than good if I stopped now and then started again in 7-8 weeks. Secondly, it's taken me over a year to plan this first cycle and I intend to see it through.

I don't want to hurt anyone esp my mum as we have a close relationship so I'm hping my combo of nolva and Proviron will keep the bloat down and they don't notice anything until I move back

Thanks for your contribution
    Freak79

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    when ur around someone everyday its harder for them to tell that u have got bigger, just leave ur protein lying around then u can just say "thats why i pay so much for it"

taylor26 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    funny thing is there was a fire by my house 2 weeks ago and i didn't know how close it was going to come so i went home at lunch grabbed my gear, protein, and fishing poles. what else do you need?
    lol I hear ya on that but I do love my girl so don't think I could leave her behind.

Thread Information