Click here to watch the greatest report of AS

http://rapidshare.de/files/2572196/H...roids.wmv.html

as i promissed...you gonna love it.

hey guys just let me know what you think about the vid.if anybody hes having problems downloading the file just post.

copied::::
    yes but that was not on thsi tread sow i got confused...but what do you think about the history?are you on teh side of thoes retarded Drīs.
    i know many people taking AS for more then 20 years here and they have better condition and live helth then me and as far as i know i am on the side of ROmano..let me know what you guys think.

very very educational, now i can tell my doctor to eat my balls when he says taking gear is bad 4 u.. jk everyone different

i do like how they kept, reaming the facts about no long term studys, and people whoa ctually controll the substances and do their shit right, have wicked effects, without very many side effects.

Thank you for posting this MMM. -- quick thought, steriods in (non mature adults) where they are still growing, would this hurt thier body over time, or just stunt their growth?

-GHDT

Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    very very educational, now i can tell my doctor to eat my balls when he says taking gear is bad 4 u.. jk everyone different

i do like how they kept, reaming the facts about no long term studys, and people whoa ctually controll the substances and do their shit right, have wicked effects, without very many side effects.

Thank you for posting this MMM. -- quick thought, steriods in (non mature adults) where they are still growing, would this hurt thier body over time, or just stunt their growth?

-GHDT
    bro good point you got there i thing that will stunt their growth but also Due to the no mature adults fragility the may cause some internal damage.
    This is my point of view.com one guys anybody else?

Thread Information