jerkface is offline New Member

User Experiences on Drol

I've just started taking drol at around 90mg/day + 500mg test e/week, its been 3 days now. I'd like to know how long for drol users to see results, and what kind of sides they experienced. Usually it takes me 6-7 weeks to see any results with any long-ester test, but I've heard of gains of up to 20lbs in 2 weeks time from drol alone? I've also read in well known steroid reference book that the hairloss with drol doesn't reverse, which I don't think is 100% true.

Anyways, user experiences with drol... anyone?

jmiller3 is offline Junior Member
    I am about to start a drol cycle and have the same questions........ Man would I love to have 20lbs in 2 weeks.... I would be happy with 20lbs in a cycle let alone in 2 weeks

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran some BD drol for 3 weeks.. It was the second week when I noticed more pumped workouts.. everything felt tighter.. little more ripped looking..... I ran 100/ed. I liked it!!!

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    drol hits fast, one week. like any oral fast acting, i see it come on fast, at those doses, if your not a heavy cycler, should show very fast... keep us posted weekly!

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I notice results within a couple days. The pumps start almost immediately and are insane. Weight and strength gains are very quick to come on. If using drol for the first time I would have started at a little lower dosage personally. I've noticed excellent results just from taking 50mg a day and never gone higher then 100 after using it repeatedly.

Latimus is offline Banned
    20 pounds is great...but its definately a lot of water......if you are trying to clean bulk and look good while bulking....its not the best choice...but if you are a hard gainer its great......its also good for cutting.....best anti-catibolic agent out there....run that with winny and you are golden.

jinos is offline Member
    Hey Latimus, just wanted to know how drol is good for cutting? I'm about to do a cycle with it and test. Maybe put tren or winny with it.

Thread Information