AG5678 is offline Member

Week 7 and i've used the same syringe?

Ok is this fine? I DON"t ever use the same needle....

I’m in week 7 of my cycle and the whole cycle i have shot in my quads...

I thought it is fine if i use the same syringe for quad shots because it is a large muscle?

I use a 21G to draw from the vial then unscrew the needle and switch it with a 25G to shoot..

AG5678

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    Ok is this fine? I DON"t ever use the same needle....

I’m in week 7 of my cycle and the whole cycle i have shot in my quads...

I thought it is fine if i use the same syringe for quad shots because it is a large muscle?

I use a 21G to draw from the vial then unscrew the needle and switch it with a 25G to shoot..

AG5678
    You're talking about the same barrel/plunger? Yeah, it's fine, especially with oil based. You can even use the same needle if have a shortage. I would only use the same needle twice, maybe three times. It dulls every time you put in the stopper and thru the skin. So it pinches harder before it breaks skin the duller it gets. Just keep everything sanitary and you'll be fine. I've done it many times and I've never got an infection, so I know from experience.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    That's from "shitty steroids " according to the caption. What does that have to do with sanitary syringes?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    You're talking about the same barrel/plunger? Yeah, it's fine, especially with oil based. You can even use the same needle if have a shortage. I would only use the same needle twice, maybe three times. It dulls every time you put in the stopper and thru the skin. So it pinches harder before it breaks skin the duller it gets. Just keep everything sanitary and you'll be fine. I've done it many times and I've never got an infection, so I know from experience.
    For the price of new barrells,pins,plunger's etc..Why run the risk of infection?

Using the same needle over and over is not advised at all. New needle, new barrell, every time. That way everything is sanitary.

PSman00 is offline Associate Member

thats just gross!

Blog Entries
    So you don’t think bacteria can get into a opened syringe. When I look at the pic I question if it was shitty gear or some ass hole reusing a needle or syringe.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    For the price of new barrells,pins,plunger's etc..Why run the risk of infection?

Using the same needle over and over is not advised at all. New needle, new barrell, every time. That way everything is sanitary.
    I agree 100% but if you are caught in a shortage and you run out, that's what I'm referring to. Just keep everything clean and you'll be fine. Infections are attributed to unsanitary conditions by the person adminsitering the injection. Even if you're using a new syringe. Always wash your hands before injecting. You would be suprised at how many people don't follow simple stuff like this. Most people don't even wash their hands before they eat...They probably just went to the bathroom too? gross.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I agree 100% but if you are caught in a shortage and you run out, that's what I'm referring to. Just keep everything clean and you'll be fine. Infections are attributed to unsanitary conditions by the person adminsitering the injection. Even if you're using a new syringe. Always wash your hands before injecting. You would be suprised at how many people don't follow simple stuff like this. Most people don't even wash their hands before they eat...They probably just went to the bathroom too? gross.
    Being, "caught in a shortage", I put down to poor organisation. You should have all your barrells, needles already for your entire cycle. That way, your not using the same syringe and needle, thus not putting your health at risk.

Go look at the picture of a needle after being used, once, twice and six times.

http://www.bddiabetes.com/us/yourinsulin/howto_risk.asp

Blog Entries

I would have to agree. But there should never be a resin to have to reuse needles or syringes. When you see your low just order more. It will only cost 8 dollars for 25 syringes with pins.

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Why not order more instead pushing the limits like that?

I agree....It could happen with ed injections when you're waiting for some pokes to come in the mail...Sometimes your life could get busy and you forget to order needles ahead of time....I don't condone reusing needles but personally I've never had a problem with it when I had to in the past. I'm just sharing my personal experience.

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    Whatever you want to do bro i think ill spend the extra 20 bucks and play it safe. late

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    lmfao@this comment under the tricep pic

Sumerah on Sunday 31st July 2005, 08:02:35 (#262935)
    http://b0g.org 3 (15)

I want to stick my penis in it

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    So you don’t think bacteria can get into a opened syringe. When I look at the pic I question if it was shitty gear or some ass hole reusing a needle or syringe.
    exactly!!!

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I just wonder how many bros do stuff like this get an infection then go blame legit gear for
    there disposition.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    I used the same needle to draw, about two years ago. 5 days later I had a huge abcess 10 Xs bigger than the one w that dude and his tricep. There were 17 different bacteria found inside me. Not to mention, the Dr told me that appx one liter of blood, pus and what not, were coming out of my ass (this was the site of injection). I had to have it drained ED for three months. Also, I had to have iv antibiotics, every four hours, for thirty days post op. This was because one of the bacteria was anaerobic (survives w/o any oxygen), and could have killed me.
    Since then, only new needles for me.
    Why take the risk?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I've done it many times and I've never got an infection, so I know from experience.
    Just because I've boned 12 hookers in the ass doesnt mean I'm never going to get AIDS... just hasnt happened yet. Why run the risk?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    7 WEEKS. and the same plunger....thats just sheer stupidity...take that anyway you want.

needles/plungers are so cheap and easy to get,you have to be foolish to do what you have done.

I can see your next post "need help i have an abcess"

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    The 3 p's
    Piss
    Poor
    Planning

AG5678 is offline Member
    Damn thanks for all the replies so far....

1.) I have used the same DRAW needle through my whole cycle...

2.) I have used the same syringe through my whole cycle....

3.) I have NEVER used the same needle to shoot with at all.

4.) I always swab the vial before drawing from it...

Where would be a good place to go to check if there is not bacteria running through my blood right now?

AG5678

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Infection just waiting to happen not very smart!

Where would be a good place to go to check if there is not bacteria running through my blood right now?
    AG5678
    AG5678, if you have not had an abcess (or developed a cold), then your body has likely taken care of any bacteria.
    I would use a different needle to draw, as well.. Just to be on the safe side.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Just because I've boned 12 hookers in the ass doesnt mean I'm never going to get AIDS... just hasnt happened yet. Why run the risk?
    LMAO....Awright gentlemen, I will never reuse a poker again......

mizuno is offline Junior Member
    wow i jut cant imagine runnign that risk. i mean its not NORMALLY a high risk like risk of life threatning infection but still. there so damn cheap and available. i dont ever use the same draw needle or the same syringe or poke needle. everything gets changed every time i inject.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member

Question

Seven weeks! Why?

If you have trouble geting them in your area you can have them delivered within 3 days easy.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Open up a paypal account and take collections. F*cking syringes cost peanuts, it is doctors that are expensive.

This post is actually beyond stupid.

Yeah, wow man, if you can't see microbes they can't hurt you. I work with explosives and very, very rarely does static electricity set them off. You have less than a one in 100,000 chance. But the winners get spread out for miles.

Come visit me in a polyester shirt sometime with a plastic comb and will see what we can work out if you aren't successful in getting an infection.

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Only use a pin and syringe one, toss it in the trash after that. I would not start a cycle if i did not have all by gear, pins and Pct to hand.

Its all this bad planning and lack of knowledge that gets AAS a ban rep

speak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    I used the same needle to draw, about two years ago. 5 days later I had a huge abcess 10 Xs bigger than the one w that dude and his tricep. There were 17 different bacteria found inside me. Not to mention, the Dr told me that appx one liter of blood, pus and what not, were coming out of my ass (this was the site of injection). I had to have it drained ED for three months. Also, I had to have iv antibiotics, every four hours, for thirty days post op. This was because one of the bacteria was anaerobic (survives w/o any oxygen), and could have killed me.
    Since then, only new needles for me.
    Why take the risk?
    That sux bro, so did you ever shoot again after that? I don't think I would.

manc is offline Member
    we get em free here in uk at the local addict clinic by the box full..no name or questions asked..

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Damn thanks for all the replies so far....

1.) I have used the same DRAW needle through my whole cycle...

2.) I have used the same syringe through my whole cycle....

3.) I have NEVER used the same needle to shoot with at all.

4.) I always swab the vial before drawing from it...

AG5678
    you have used the same needle to draw with throughout your entire cycle so far! dammm mate your lucky your ass aint fallen off yet!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You should not even begin your cycle until you have counted out the number of syringes and shooting pins that you will need for your cycle, and some extras just on GP. Make sure that the pin sizes are correct. If you don't have enough, you need to get more, and have them on hand, BEFORE you begin. I can't stress enough, the nexessity of having all ancilliaries and all injection equipment actually on hand before beginning a cycle. There should never be a reason to run out of syringes.

When you aspirate , you are often drawing up traces of biological matter into the rig. Deposits form magnificent breeding areas for bacteria, which are of course floating around in the very air we breathe, as well as the air that goes into the syringe. When re-using the syringe over and over, you are running an incubator for bacteria, continually replenishing it with more nutrients.

You can get syringes for as little as 15c apiece, with your drawing pin attached, and shooting pins for as little as 7c apiece, buying in bulk. A few cents more buying locally and in smaller quantities. There is no economic sense in re-using.

I have never re-used a drawing pin, a syringe, or a shooting pin. I always clean the site thoroughly and use good technique. I always use a pin long enough to do the job. I never buy a pin too short to use anywhere on my body... that means I don't buy any pins less than 1-1/2" long SO FAR, knock on wood, no abscesses. My risk is fairly low. I will keep it low.

Don't re-use! Doesn't the package say "Single use only. Destroy after use."?

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs... I don't do this out of kindness, but to massage my ego and up my post count.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

husky21 is offline Junior Member
    That's Just Plain Stupid, The Question Is Why, Pins Are Like .25 Cents Each.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    That's from "shitty steroids" according to the caption. What does that have to do with sanitary syringes?

Dipshit giving chit advice. Only one or twice, three times @ the most. It'll be o.k.....r u fuking kidding me. they should have made 2 of you.
    Gay Monkey Lover

Quote Originally Posted by speak
    That sux bro, so did you ever shoot again after that? I don't think I would.
    Yes, I did. It was just really dumb of me to re-use the same needle I used to draw.
    I just did not shoot in my right glute for a while.
    All good now

100m champ is offline Member
    OOOO GOD THATS SICK!

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    Dipshit giving chit advice. Only one or twice, three times @ the most. It'll be o.k.....r u fuking kidding me. they should have made 2 of you.
    Gay Monkey Lover
    Hehehe...Don't tell people about my monkey.....

Hehehe...Don't tell people about my monkey.....
    You guys are playing with fire.....

Gay Monkey Lover
    Ther is only one ghey, alcoholic, steroid monkey on this forum. His name is Saluu. Do a search, he is quite amusing.

Anyway, back to not re-using needles.

Peace and Hairgrease bruthas!

Thread Information