hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member

set up doses with me

am on gear right now ( hgh, prop,methandrioldipropionat,eq ,nandrolone ) & i gonna finish it on oct & ill do another 1 which will consiste mainly of deca 200 organon & prop virormone so what do u think is the highest doses i can go with i know u`ll say pct & all dat stuff i know all of this but i have 2 shows 1st on mid of sep 2nd on mid of nov i`ve run b4 1.5g of test so what do u recomend

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You need to come up with the doses, you know your body better then us and your cycle history, but from the sound of it, it really doesn't matter what we say you have your mind made up to do something. So go ahead and do it, it's your body, we don't know how it reacts to any type of drug like you do.

JohnnyB

with my respect for u johnnyb i already knows what reacts well with my body but i asked for any one`s openion so i think ur post didnt add any new but any way i thanks

hey bro you seem got busy schedule with the competetions good luck, i say if your not concerned with the pct & your one of the few ppl that go for a long time on roids because of the shows etc if your going with 1.5gm of test go with gm of deca but be sure the nolva to be there to take care of the bloat & proviron incase your sex drive dropped & keep us posted about your show results.

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    with my respect for u johnnyb i already knows what reacts well with my body but i asked for any one`s openion so i think ur post didnt add any new but any way i thanks
    If you dont want to hear the answer dont ask a stupid question, you have two shows coming up but asking starngers dosages .

Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    hey bro you seem got busy schedule with the competetions good luck, i say if your not concerned with the pct & your one of the few ppl that go for a long time on roids because of the shows etc if your going with 1.5gm of test go with gm of deca but be sure the nolva to be there to take care of the bloat & proviron incase your sex drive dropped & keep us posted about your show results.

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    thnx bro 4 ur help i appreciate it a lote man & i wish every 1 here learn how 2 give a good info or 2 shut the fu(k up

hey bigguns i hope you & johhny b not flamin the guy he is just askin for opinions i think this can be good thread specially for the pros that we can learn from like ppl that go with high dosages & competetions like hosam4ever i just give my opinions & i hope this wont turn to a flame thread.

thanks

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

BG
    hey bigguns i hope you & johhny b not flamin the guy he is just askin for opinions i think this can be good thread specially for the pros that we can learn from like ppl that go with high dosages & competetions like hosam4ever i just give my opinions & i hope this wont turn to a flame thread.

thanks

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    Not flaming but why the fuc if your not a beginner would you ask strangers (who probably dont know as much as you) what dosages to take, doesnt make any sense, thats all Im saying. Your welcome

yea bro i know what your are saying but everyone no matter how great level he/she reached still learns & dont know everything & as i know since last year i came here this is not a board for begginers every1 is free to ask there own questions am i right?

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

BG
    yea bro i know what your are saying but everyone no matter how great level he/she reached still learns & dont know everything & as i know since last year i came here this is not a board for begginers every1 is free to ask there own questions am i right?

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    Absolutly and can answer in any way correct.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Not flaming but why the fuc if your not a beginner would you ask strangers (who probably dont know as much as you) what dosages to take, doesnt make any sense, thats all Im saying. Your welcome
    look mr big fu(kin guns no one knows every thing & if u knows every thing so stop posting ur nonesence u2 ok man & if u need any help ask me dont be ashamed we r all learning here & their ok man dont take it personaly 2 much

BG
    look mr big fu(kin guns no one knows every thing & if u knows every thing so stop posting ur nonesence u2 ok man & if u need any help ask me dont be ashamed we r all learning here & their ok man dont take it personaly 2 much
    listen G, I wasnt flaming you, just seems a little funny that you have taking over a gram a week and still are asking dosage questions, no harm meant , take deep breath, try 2g a week ok is that what you want to hear, there you have it, good night, good luck, grow like crazy.

Wasn't trying to add anything new, I was trying get you to work out your own cycle since you know your body better then us. How can we make a cycle for you if we don't know you or your cycle history. Once someone give you a cycle that you don't like, then the thread becomes a waste of your time, going back and forth with poeple about what works for you and what doesn't.

It makes things a lot easier if the poster posts a cycle and asks for comment on the cycle posted.

JohnnyB

thanks

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    Not trying to flame him or you, but how can we give opions on a cycle that hasn't been posted?

JohnnyB

Damn this is exactly what I was talking about, these types of thread always end up like this, this thread is closed

JohnnyB

Thread Information