Thread: tren kickin

Samson1 is offline Junior Member

Cool tren kickin

I am on a Tren only cycle(i know thats not adviced) today was my 6th day on the stuff and my strength is already starting to climb, Aint tren the shit

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    why would you wont to run tren with out test???????

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    lol tell us when ur dick stops working

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr

exactly.....?

SpiderRico is offline Member
    dam man i hope thats not the case for you but would suck really bad.. i plan on running prop with mine

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    tell us when the sides kick in and dont lie to us!

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually I am wondering when his sex drive drops to zero or minus

Moosepellet is offline Member
    That should be soon when his dick falls off, and never comes back. No test what a dumb@ss

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1
    I am on a Tren only cycle(i know thats not adviced) today was my 6th day on the stuff and my strength is already starting to climb, Aint tren the shit
    I'm into my seventh week of my tren-only cycle and I have gained over 20lbs already. That is with bodyweight-only exercises for my martial arts training! Imagine the results if I was following a bodybuilding program. My sex drive is still good. My nuts are no smaller than eggs. Hell, when an attractive female even comes near me, I'm gettin wood. I wake up with fierce morning wood.
    Last edited by striker93; 08-22-2005 at 09:12 PM.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    What type of dose are you using? ED or EOD? What's your training program like? Good luck, bro!

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    not everyone gets shut down from tren , but most of us do. I would take a tren or deca only cycle, if say, i felt like blowing of women for a while

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    I'm into my seventh week of my tren-only cycle and I have gained over 20lbs already. That is with bodyweight-only exercises for my martial arts training! Imagine the results if I was following a bodybuilding program. My sex drive is still good. My nuts are no smaller than eggs. Hell, when an attractive female even comes near me, I'm gettin wood. I wake up with fierce morning wood.
    Or maybe its in your head or what you think is tren is actually something else. Its not unheard of for some gear labeled as tren or eq to in fact actually be low dose testosterone . If anyone was on a deca or tren only cycle and did not find a complete disaster for a sex drive/sex life as a result, should be questioning what the hell it is they are injecting because its probably not tren. Not only that but testosterone itself is notorious for very big strength gains and all that good stuff he describes. Its not unusual for a variety of gear to be switched for testosterone E because for one reason, testosterone is cheaper then any other steroid , like 1/2 to 1/3 the price of other gear in some cases.

needle is offline Senior Member
    6 days lol on tren all in your head !!!!!!

I am running tren at 75mg ed for 6-8 weeks,You all take the piss like but my strength is starting to climb already,Id like to know how old some of the lads were who rekon my sex drive will diminish lol,im not saying that it won't but this thred looks 50/50 to me this is my 3rd cycle my 1st was d'bol deca gained 30 pounds,second was winstrol alone,I am a boxer so chose tren as it has what i want to gain more size and strength,I found that d'bol and deca gave me to much size more of a bodybuilders choice, I am aware that my pct for a tren alone cycle will have to be very good,I have clomid,hcg and nolva ready to go, Any wisdom on pct would be good as thats the hard bit,anyone can take steroids and get results but its pct that enables you to keep them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Or maybe its in your head or what you think is tren is actually something else. Its not unheard of for some gear labeled as tren or eq to in fact actually be low dose testosterone. If anyone was on a deca or tren only cycle and did not find a complete disaster for a sex drive/sex life as a result, should be questioning what the hell it is they are injecting because its probably not tren. Not only that but testosterone itself is notorious for very big strength gains and all that good stuff he describes. Its not unusual for a variety of gear to be switched for testosterone E because for one reason, testosterone is cheaper then any other steroid, like 1/2 to 1/3 the price of other gear in some cases.
    I agree if i don't at least see a drop in my sex drive i will question what my tren really is,Im not to bothered bout my sex drive as my missis is 7 1/2 months pregnant so sex is off the menu for a while,But you fellas are right about shut down and i do listen as I am an amatur compared to most of you but i have always got the best results when i listen to my own body.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    woa tren only cycle

i'm on only on 50mg ED tren and i'm running it with prop and starting to feel a little moody and aggressive,

mind you i'm going thru a bit of a mid-life crises at the moment so it may be that rather than the tren

havent noticed too much of a drop in my sex drive, but the prop helps with that
    good luck with it though mate

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    woa tren only cycle

i'm on only on 50mg ED tren and i'm running it with prop and starting to feel a little moody and aggressive,

mind you i'm going thru a bit of a mid-life crises at the moment so it may be that rather than the tren

havent noticed too much of a drop in my sex drive, but the prop helps with that
    good luck with it though mate
    How much prop are you doing? I feel a litle aggresive too,but im sure i will be ok is this your first time using tren? its mine I am a little scared of the sides but i have taken steps too help with that good luck with your cycle fella,tren and test you gaunna be big dude

running 75mg prop ED

you prob dont need to worry about feeling aggressive too much being a boxer it could work to your advantage

its when you start yelling abuse at people when your cycling to the gym youve got to worry about

(people always step out onto the road without looking and i have to swerve out the way)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson1
    How much prop are you doing? I feel a litle aggresive too,but im sure i will be ok is this your first time using tren ? its mine I am a little scared of the sides but i have taken steps too help with that good luck with your cycle fella,tren and test you gaunna be big dude

yes its my first time with tren

my 3rd cycle though
    i'm also running 50mg ED anavar with it

yes its my first time with tren

my 3rd cycle though
    i'm also running 50mg ED anavar with it
    Im on my third cycle too how far into the cycle are you? With anavar as well you will be ripped to shreads,You look buff in your pic this cycle will give you loads of lbm, Everthing i have read about tren sounds great have you got any sides yet?

mate you live in London traffic and people up their are from another world lol,You are all crazy I travelled through the underground once its like a royal rummble every man for himself lol, I grew up on the isles of scilly so it was a shock to say the least.

in 6th week of tren /prop - just started the var yesterday
    i'm actually cutting so am not really gaining any LBM - just loosing fat

i was 210lbs in that pic - i'm 190lbs now

hey 1000th post wahoo

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Or maybe its in your head or what you think is tren is actually something else. Its not unheard of for some gear labeled as tren or eq to in fact actually be low dose testosterone. If anyone was on a deca or tren only cycle and did not find a complete disaster for a sex drive/sex life as a result, should be questioning what the hell it is they are injecting because its probably not tren. Not only that but testosterone itself is notorious for very big strength gains and all that good stuff he describes. Its not unusual for a variety of gear to be switched for testosterone E because for one reason, testosterone is cheaper then any other steroid, like 1/2 to 1/3 the price of other gear in some cases.
    I purchased my finaplix pellets from a vet store. Finaplix is legal to purchase, so I'm pretty sure the vet store I bought them from wouldn't be selling fakes. I have been strength training for over 14 years and have a bachelor of science in Sports Medicine. I also hold certifications in personal training and strength & conditioning through the NSCA. In all respect, I seriously doubt it is in my head. I'm not claiming I know it all because I learn something new everyday. I hope this post does not show any arrogance because that's not my intention.
    Last edited by striker93; 08-23-2005 at 02:03 PM.

I purchased my finaplix pellets from a vet store. Finaplix is legal to purchase, so I'm pretty sure the vet store I bought them from wouldn't be selling fakes. I have been strength training for over 14 years and have a bachelor of science in Sports Medicine. I also hold certifications in personal training and strength & conditioning through the NSCA. In all respect, I seriously doubt it is in my head. I'm not claiming I know it all because I learn something new everyday. I hope this post does not show any arrogance because that's not my intention.
    NO I believe you when you say you still have wood and a sex drive but you are in the minority and probably would never get away with it in your 40's. Do you notice lack of cardio endurance from the tren ? Shortness of breath or just not the endurance you had before the tren?

in 6th week of tren /prop - just started the var yesterday
    i'm actually cutting so am not really gaining any LBM - just loosing fat

i was 210lbs in that pic - i'm 190lbs now
    did you get the night sweats with the tren???

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    NO I believe you when you say you still have wood and a sex drive but you are in the minority and probably would never get away with it in your 40's. Do you notice lack of cardio endurance from the tren? Shortness of breath or just not the endurance you had before the tren?
    My cardio endurance is for shit. It seems that I can never catch my breath in martial arts class. My endurance was suberb before using tren .

slippin is offline Associate Member
    I gurantee I got the night sweats. Damn, those suck. Tren will also dirty up your liver like you wont believe. You need to run some good liver detox program following this cycle. Tren only wasnt a good idea.

Gassy is offline Junior Member
    I did nothing but tren only cylces for 2 years. My sex drive was fine, some of you guys need to understand that everybody is different.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Gassy
    I did nothing but tren only cylces for 2 years. My sex drive was fine, some of you guys need to understand that everybody is different.
    I'm nearing PCT. What did your PCT look like for a tren -only cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Gassy
    very true, bro....

elite2kr is offline Member
    i know people that dont get shut down on m1t at 20mg a day, ive never been shut down before either i dont know what thats all about

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by elite2kr
    i know people that dont get shut down on m1t at 20mg a day, ive never been shut down before either i dont know what thats all about
    Good question. I would think shutdown would be zero sex drive & performance (unless test is used) and testicular atrophy (unless HCG is used).

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I ran a tren only "cycle", and it was some of the best gains I ever kept.
    No test, or anything.
    Didn't shut me down.
    my nuts were no smaller than eggs too.
    I have a few friends that did tren only cycles, and they did well.
    Tren is now my favroite roid ever.
    Just picked up some Canadian UGL tren today.
    Stocking up for the winter and possilbly summer.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    1 shot of tren will shut you down. i dont care who you are. you may not THINK you're shut down, but you are. tren is probably the harshest steroid on the HPTA, more than deca , and hooker's deca profile shows how 1 100mg shot of deca put test levels to nothing. running a tren only cycle is a very uneducated cycle and show's poor planning on behalf of the user. most people who shy away from test, don't realize test isn't just for keeping erections. it is crucial for healthy male function.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    1 shot of tren will shut you down. i dont care who you are. you may not THINK you're shut down, but you are. tren is probably the harshest steroid on the HPTA, more than deca, and hooker's deca profile shows how 1 100mg shot of deca put test levels to nothing. running a tren only cycle is a very uneducated cycle and show's poor planning on behalf of the user. most people who shy away from test, don't realize test isn't just for keeping erections. it is crucial for healthy male function.
    Agreed, test is VERY important, but you also may have noticed that in that drug profile, it mentions that some tren users use the drug for as little as 4-6 weeks. It has a short life and is very fast acting. Still my favroite roid ever.

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    i don't see why ppl don't add test into the cycle. it is cheap,and extremely effective. why not add it to be safe, for precaution reason atleast.

My cardio endurance is for shit. It seems that I can never catch my breath in martial arts class. My endurance was suberb before using tren.
    I was afraid you were going to say that. Tren is a bitch for many when it comes to cardio that why I was surprised you were using it with martial arts. No cardio endurance! ????

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    I was afraid you were going to say that. Tren is a bitch for many when it comes to cardio that why I was surprised you were using it with martial arts. No cardio endurance! ????
    Yeah, I debated it myself. I love the aggression and explosive power I get while using tren . Both are very valuable tools while sparring. The problem I face is when I'm matched up against a lightening quick opponent; they can have me winded now much faster. I'll still take the aggression and power over the lowered endurance because I had a high level of endurance before the cycle.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would never try it but im seeing more and more people do tren only cycles with no problems. i have 2 buddies that did one with tren e and the other with tren a and neither had any probs kinda made me look like a dumbass cause i told them it was a bad idea. but i still would never try it!

For martial arts you would think anavar or perhaps winstrol would be a better choice than tren since the two effect your breathing less.

Thread Information