Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Polska

Thread: I have mad testicular pain...

Polska is offline Anabolic Member

I have mad testicular pain...

Finished my cycle of test enanthate and anavar and started my PCT at beginning of august. PCT consists of only Nolvadex . I started with 40mg ed and ran it for two weeks.

Now I am having mad testicular pain! I was shut down to the max on my cycle, the testes were probably the smallest they've ever been. Now they are both swollen like hell, definately back up to normal size... maybe even bigger.

I've felt for lumps and found nothing. The pain starts in the testes and radiates to my hams, quads, and lower abs. It is not unbearable pain, more like a constant throbbing. sort of like when you brush your balls up against something and get some discomfort for a few seconds. But I get it all the time. Ibuprofen alleviates the discomfort for some time, but it comes back.

I am worried - I haven't experienced this before. I've lowered my nolva dose to 20mg today. Any ideas of what might be causing this? Thanks.
    Jay118 likes this.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    ive got no clue but ill bump for u

jinos is offline Member
    Had the same problem too, but it went away. I only got it when I nut, but I've haven't gotten it for awhile.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I've had that happen before, sex seemed to relieve the pain for me

JohnnyB

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Try some sex - if that doesn't help or the pain gets worse please go to the ER as it could be a developing testicular torsion

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I've had that happen before, sex seemed to relieve the pain for me
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Try some sex - if that doesn't help or the pain gets worse please go to the ER as it could be a developing testicular torsion
    wow... I just verified. Getting off relieves the pain!! What the hell causes this??

ward065 is offline Member
    that sounds weird. when i first started going through puberty i felt something similar- a long time ago. i thought it was a cancer or something but my doctor told me not to worry. that was about 10-11 years ago. still dont know what it was, lol

I am 98% sure it has to do w/ my PCT

If it doesnt go away on 20mg nolva then I am seeing a doc

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    i get that sometimes, but i don't hurt too bad.. with me it is usually accompanied by the chills and a little cold sweat.. it never lasts more than thirty minutes though.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    that sounds weird. when i first started going through puberty i felt something similar- a long time ago. i thought it was a cancer or something but my doctor told me not to worry. that was about 10-11 years ago. still dont know what it was, lol
    If you do tongkat ali 7 days a week, sometimes this happens, nutz get sore because they are so loaded with cum they are about to burst open. You have to drain that sucker down. While you were on cycle your stuff was running slow but now your production has increased faster then you realize.

I am getting this now.. I am on 7 days a week of tongkat and still running a cycle started last Christmas (deca and test). My balls are so swollen and bloated with cum production as a result of being on tongkat for now 40 days, I have to have sex with wife or jack off daily and STILL I wake up every morning having creamed my underwear some more in my sleep. After going to work all day by the time evening rolls around my balls ache like an SOB and I need to beg the wife to help me out.

I know I could slow down the tongkat, but dam before getting back on tongkat I was suffering deca dick in spite of doing testosteronewith the deca for a couple months so its SOOO nice to have a decent and productive sex life again!

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    Dude it sounds like blue balls...

I think it like happens when your testes fill with semen and it needs to come out like if you get horny, but you don't let it

You then get blue balls

Either jack off, or Ice them down

Looked into it some more. Definately PCT related. this is good news to me!! thanks bro's

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    one word bro PROSTATE ! go to the doc i had the same problem.your prostate is swollen. u can develop back pain that feels like back pumps too

Quote Originally Posted by juice4life
    Dude it sounds like blue balls...

I think it like happens when your testes fill with semen and it needs to come out like if you get horny, but you don't let it

You then get blue balls

Either jack off, or Ice them down
    i don't think semen is inside the testes bro u can't be serious

just for the record fellas your nuts don't hold semen . the epididymis inside the scrotum does
    Last edited by flabbywussy; 08-22-2005 at 11:33 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    there u go..i noticed that myslef

Thread Information