liftin2xtremz is offline Junior Member

startin cycle tomorrow ..need advice

ok this is what i have planed
    week 1-2 sus.500 mgs
    weeks 3-8 750 a week or 250mg every other day
    weeks 1-4 30mg dball every day

iwant 2 stay lean do u think i can using a good diet and some hydroxy cuts... maybe weeks 6 on i can start clem... after week 8 i am gunna try 2 get winny if not just clem....and if i start 2 get really bloated on this cycle im gunna take 2 weeks off then start again ...and do u think i should add in some deca and how much a week......o and if im still makin gains im gunna extend the cycle 2 more weeks.........any ideas suggestions........need help soon thanx

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    you are taking a lot of test, dbol , AND deca ....and you don't want bloat?

i would choose some diff. gear bro, you are going to blow up. for a no bloat cyc...id maybe use 500 test weekly, .5mg arimidex ed...eq 400mg a week, and winny for the last 5-6. dont start until u have all your gear, so don't say "ill get winny', cuz if u cant , then what?

just stating the obvious bro. is there any other options of gear u can change to...or r u set on what u r taking?

Uconish is offline Member
    I agree with Poppa Pump thats alot of test and dbols and you are going to bloat without any liquidex If i was you i wouldnt start this cycle until i was positive of what i going to run and HAD ALL THE GEAR!!!!!!

well i want 2 use sus250 i used it before and like it..... the deca i dont have 2 use but i have it ..i guess it is a bad idea 2 use it..the d-ball i want 2 use 2 just kick start me im only using 30mg a day for only 4weeks.... the sus i was gunna do 250 every other day but if i get alot of bloat i was gunna take a few weeks off and durin that off time take clem then go bak on the sus but maybe lower mg.an i can get winny.and maybe a little bloat as long as u can still c my abs i will be ok with that .. but after this i am gunna cut up what ever gains i have made cauz i will have a few weeks before the hot weather gets here .....how does that sound if it makes any sence ??????

how about maybe take out the d-ball..... but i dont bloat 2 much off that lasttime i had a crappy diet with d-ball sus deca and i was solid.onky bloat was in my gut and that cauz i was eatin like a cow..... and if i take the d-dall out whats good 2 replace it with ???????a few ideas will be kool

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    You cant take 2 weeks off during a sust cycle..youll completly screw it up. If your that worried about bloating, change youre cycle, or run arimidex like PP said

how bout taraxatone .the company that makes xzenadren..they sell water pills any idea ..cauz i cant get novadex or armidex???

Thread Information