Thread: Test in Seman

Mephist0 is offline New Member

Test in Seman

My girl asked me if she could be getting testoserone from us having sex. Is this possible?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    no.....

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephist0
    My girl asked me if she could be getting testoserone from us having sex. Is this possible?
    If she swallows your cum, she'll grow a mustache... not really just kidding. Your semen is free of hormones of any significant quantity. On the other hand its possible while you are sweaty and holding her with close contact to your body that testosterone will be present in your sweat and she gets a slight dose thru skin absorbtion. Its not likely to cause her any effects at all except she might be more highly arroused and have more intense orgasms, but this can also occur because if you are on testosterone, you are also probably stinking with manly phermones as well.

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    If she swallows your cum, she'll grow a mustache... not really just kidding. Your semen is free of hormones of any significant quantity. On the other hand its possible while you are sweaty and holding her with close contact to your body that testosterone will be present in your sweat and she gets a slight dose thru skin absorbtion. Its not likely to cause her any effects at all except she might be more highly arroused and have more intense orgasms, but this can also occur because if you are on testosterone, you are also probably stinking with manly phermones as well.

Sweet

Mephist0 is offline New Member
    Good to know, I know she has been loving how I can not keep my hands off her, now she has another tidbit to look forward to.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mephist0
    NO

Thread Information