the quest aka ef is offline Junior Member

your thoughts on hgh used for keeping gains?

has anyone done this or know if it would work? say your on a cycle and your either also using hgh or add it in the end do you think you can use hgh as a bridge to keep your gains? say your on a ten week cycle and your taking 12 weeks of would using hgh alone (no aas) during clomids, ect would provide enough of an anti-catabolic effect to keep 100% of your gains? I know it's best to use gh with anabolics and test for muscle growth, but what about for keeping gains? some bros run gh year round and some use gear with it year round, but i'm sure some of you get off the gear sometimes and still run your gh ? do you keep your gains?

here is the advantages and disadvantages i see_

postives of using gh when off gear-
    1. anti-catabolic
    2. will allow you to make a full recovery with out any effect on test levels
    3. will allow you to eat tons of cals to maintain new muscle from cycle with out getting fat.
    4. keep you lean and hard
    5. keep immune system up ( geting off aas causes crash in immune system that will cause depression and getting sick)

negative of using gh without gear-

1. very expansive
    2. waste of hgh because works best with gear

any suggestion or thought? the problem is I don't know how good of an anti-catabolic effect it has, but since it's giving to people for aids because of muscle wasteing it must be affective.

bump...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    well bro ive never done it before but i think its time .im going to add it to cycle in august.im going to run it like 4 months or so.i heard if u use GH to bridge u keep all while shredding the fat.i know it works best when stacked with test or better yet slin ,glucophage (thats playing with fire )so the gh dose shoul d be at a min.you will not be wasteing it u will see noticable differeances your skin will be healthy no ,fat well being stronger,and and more but your not gonna put on crazy mass.so..the guys that stay on it year long have huge gh guts from the intestines growing big.u keep everything with gh .i think its the best anti catabolic thing out there.

anyone else? any vets or mods?

bump for ironmaster..

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Well, brother....as I have previously indicated, the most effective way to keep gains intact from a steroid cycle and still recover natural testosterone production is by bridging with hGH and insulin . These are synergistic, anabolic compounds that have NO inhibiting effects on testosterone recovery.
    To end a heavy cycle, try HCG at 2500iu EOD for 2 weeks along with the proper clomid protocol. Start the GH/insulin in the last 3 weeks of the cycle and continue it throughout the bridge. If you are very disciplined, a handful of anavar in the AM will be ok also.
    Back when I still took time off, this bridge allowed me to retain 85 to 90% of my gains....even improve on the quality, because GH is wonderful for leanness. No....insulin is not scary and won't make you fat unless you use no common sense and eat fat. Insulin is merely a "rapid transport system" for the nutrients we take into our bodies. It shuttles everything to the proper place.....including fat to the adipose tissue stores. Insulin used properly makes you bigger evenly all over.....a general thickening of mass. Very, very anabolic in it's own right.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by ironmaster
    Well, brother....as I have previously indicated, the most effective way to keep gains intact from a steroid cycle and still recover natural testosterone production is by bridging with hGH and insulin . These are synergistic, anabolic compounds that have NO inhibiting effects on testosterone recovery.
    To end a heavy cycle, try HCG at 2500iu EOD for 2 weeks along with the proper clomid protocol. Start the GH/insulin in the last 3 weeks of the cycle and continue it throughout the bridge. If you are very disciplined, a handful of anavar in the AM will be ok also.
    Back when I still took time off, this bridge allowed me to retain 85 to 90% of my gains....even improve on the quality, because GH is wonderful for leanness. No....insulin is not scary and won't make you fat unless you use no common sense and eat fat. Insulin is merely a "rapid transport system" for the nutrients we take into our bodies. It shuttles everything to the proper place.....including fat to the adipose tissue stores. Insulin used properly makes you bigger evenly all over.....a general thickening of mass. Very, very anabolic in it's own right.
    When are you using your insulin and how much are you taking? I was using between 6 and 10 IU's of the humalog post workout followed 10 min. later with a carb drink and about an hour later with a low-fat meal...

thanks ironmaster, I am no were near using insulin yet I know it can be death if used wrong, so before I will use it i'll have to make some serious research. as far as the anavar i found that a handful of primo tabs would be more effective then anavar all in the morning when it comes to htpa. since primo tabs are not 17 alk they have a very short half life so it will be all out by pm.

Primo will work, too. In fact dbol , with a 4 hour half-life may also work....anavar is very quick as well. I don't ever go "off" anymore, so this isn't really an issue for me, but I sure don't recommend this to others.
    Insulin is no big deal. Very light doses are the rule and really compliment GH.

Oh, ironfist, you are right on target with your approach. I inject GH and insulin twice a day at the same time.....never more than 10iu insulin at a time. Immediately I have a drink made up of fresh squeezed OJ, orange Endurox, orange Cell-Tech, and 50 grams of Isopure. Then I'm eating in an hour or less.

Methuselah is offline Member
    ironmaster,

I recently picked up some humolog insulin . I've done 2 cycles so far of test/deca . How do I use the insulin and how much?

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Methuselah
    ironmaster,

I recently picked up some humolog insulin. I've done 2 cycles so far of test/deca. How do I use the insulin and how much?
    read the educational threads forum, ALOT of good info on insulin use there bro

Thread Information