AAgirl14 is offline New Member

Need help please! :)

Good evening, all! I have some quick questions for you. Please help if you can at all. My fiance is started his first cycle of Test 400 (please forgive me, i am not very good at this lingo). He is 6' tall 190 lbs. I want to be as supportive as I can so the best thing i need to do is learn more. I can't find hardly any actual facts on Test 400. I don't know if it is called something else but i am at a crossroads. Please, overload me with any info you have whether its how he should take it, how often, what are some bad and good side effects, is this a decent steroid to take, and do you know any absolutes (like "Absolutely do not.... " or "you must absolutely do this.."). Please understand that I sound so steroid-ignorant b/c i am I have read this site over and over and I really appreciate the honest and decent advice you all give. Thanks so much!!

AAgirl

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    do you know if he is only running the test 400.

if this is his first cycle test only would be best. the best way for him to take is 500mg a week. he should split the dose 250mg on monday and thursday. the test is going to take 3 to 4 weeks befor it fully kicks in. hes should be running it for a total of 12 weeks. along with the test he will also need a anti-e and pct. the antie-e will prevent gyno aka bitch tit. a good anti-e to take with test is nolv at the dose of 10mg a day for the full 12 weeks he is running the test. then 14 days after his last shoot of test he will wont to start pct. pct will include clomid and nolv at 20mg day. the clomid should be run like this. 300mg for the first day. then for the rest of that week 100mg a day. week 2 same thing 100mg day. for week 3 50mg day this will help him get his natty test levels back to norm.

as for sides that a test only cycle will be little. acne is one of the mane sides people get from test. now that he is going to be on test he is going to be horny as hell.

make sure befor he shoots you look at the sight spotinjections.com

i would also like to see him on the nard as well to learn as much as he can before starting to cycle.

Yes, he is doing Test only. Thanks for the help. He did his first a week ago and the site of the injection hurt pretty bad for about 5 or 6 days. From what I have read, this is pretty normal, correct? it wasn't hot to touch, but it was swollen and hard. I shot it in his butt for him so he was pretty uncomfortable for a few days. Anyhow, thanks for the help. And if anyone thinks of any pertinent info, keep me posted.

Thanks

Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    I think you are a cool ass fiance to even be open minded about it, nontheless giving him his first shot...props to you!

taylor26 is offline Member
    yeah girl your the shit, and you're even researchin up, cheers!

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    how lovely
    no seriously dude, i like that, it's pretty supportive.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AAgirl14
    Yes, he is doing Test only. Thanks for the help. He did his first a week ago and the site of the injection hurt pretty bad for about 5 or 6 days. From what I have read, this is pretty normal, correct? it wasn't hot to touch, but it was swollen and hard. I shot it in his butt for him so he was pretty uncomfortable for a few days. Anyhow, thanks for the help. And if anyone thinks of any pertinent info, keep me posted.

Thanks

Test 400 usually hurts like crazy for most people that take it. Typically shots of test e dont hurt, but test 400 hurts b/c its a higher concentration and has some prop ester in it as well (if i recall correctly).

Test only is a solid first cycle for your fiancee to run

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AAgirl14

Thanks
    if you are shooting him up make sure you check out the forum on proper injecting. you dont want to just be jamming needles in people.

Thanks again, everyone. I had 1 1/2 nursing training so I at least hope that I am not just jamming needles in!! Do you know of any good way to relieve the pain? He has tried heating pads but he is still hurting. Does it hurt like that everytime? ? Goodness, I hope not! Also, i went to spotinjections.com and looked at all the spots to inject. But is there a particular place that you should shoot test 400? We shot it in his butt, but I don't think he was too fond of that! Thats all the questions I have got right now but I am sure I will think of more.

Thanks, AAgirl

And he does get on here with me to research! Don't think I am doing the dirty work!

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    No it won't hurt like that forever. If he's doing two shots/week, increase it to 4 shots/week. This will allow him to shoot half the liquid at once which will make a huge difference.

Ok, please excuse the ignorance once again, but what is shelf life or half life? and how does this pertain to Test 400??

Thread Information