steel10 is offline Junior Member

Drawing from almost empty vials

This is my first cycle using vials and now that I have just about finished one of the vials (there is about 2cc of liquid left), it is becoming tougher to draw from it. I continue to shoot the same amount of air into it (1cc, which is the amount I draw out) and turn the vial upside down to draw. However, since there is very little liquid left, I have to only insert the needle into vial a tiny bit so that the head of the needle can remain in contact with the liquid. Is there a different strategy for when the vial is almost empty-- such as not turning it upside down or injecting a different amount of air into it? Anyway, thanks in advance for the feedback.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Try removing the rubber stopper and then the whole needle can go in.

9natural9 is offline Banned
    how much are you cycling?

My technique would be to pop the top off and go at it that way, if you have any extra I would put the excess in a syringe for later use......

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    So are you both saying that I should not turn the vial upside down when there doesn't remain much liquid. Why would I need to take the top off? I am not having trouble maneuvering the needle once in the vial-- it is just that with the vial flipped upside down, it is pretty tought to even keep the needle head in contact with the liquid. Thanks.

9natural9 is offline Banned
    no you dont have to take the top off, it would just speed the process up. either way it will eventually come out, just depends if you are in a hurry or not...hope this helps

Thread Information