jmiller3 is offline Junior Member

Test Prop first cycle

My buddy wants to do his first cycle and doesn't mind a needle or EOD injections. So i suggested Test Prop at 50mg EOD for 8-10 weeks and Proper PCT and nolva just in case.

What do you all think of that for a first cycle

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by jmiller3
    My buddy wants to do his first cycle and doesn't mind a needle or EOD injections. So i suggested Test Prop at 50mg EOD for 8-10 weeks and Proper PCT and nolva just in case.

What do you all think of that for a first cycle
    What kind of friend are you! jp man., But seriously Prop at 50mg EOD isn't going to do much. If he's going to be shooting EOD, it needs to be at least 100mg. 150mg preferred. I hope he hasn't started it yet so you can tell him right now.

Here's the thing and why I suggested 50mg EOD. He wants to start out light b/c he knows he is gotng to do many cycles in the future so why not 50 mg EOD for a first cycle to get some solid results and than in his second cycle bump it up to 100 mg EOD and add a second compound?

TCEL300 is offline Member
    honestly to get anything out of it he should do ed injections..or atleast 100 eod..thats my opinion

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    test prop is a big no no for a first cycle. if he was going to do it you would need to run 150mg eod. that would be 525mg a week.

isn't 525 mg high for a first cycle knowing there are more cycles to come

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Ok listen man. I know you're looking out for your buddy, but that cycle you suggested to him really is garbage especially for a first time user. First of all 50mg EOD of prop equals 200 mg a week of test which is a very low amount of test even for a beginner such as your friend. A recommended beginners cycle is 300-500 mg of test a week. 500 mg being the more popular choice that comes with better gains and little to no sides whatsoever. Even if he has a impeccable diet and trains like a animal, he's not going to see much gains at all with that low dose being from the test. If you're going to cycle don't you want to try and get the most out of it? The first cycle is when the person sees for the first time a real transformation of their body if diet/training is in check. With 200 mg of test a week it ain't gonan cut it and IMO is a waste of time and money. Secondly, he should stick with a longer ester testosterone such as cypionate or enanthate instead of the prop. Prop isn't very well suited for a first time user because of the frequent injections and the pain that comes with it. Finally with all that said now you can tell your friend to switch over to enanthate or cypionate and run it for 10-12 weeks at 500mg. Twice a week injections. This will be a much better choice and he'll even like it better. If prop is all he has, 100mg EOD for him and no less.

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    I don't agree with gsxxr that prop is a big no no for a first cycle. It largely depends on the person's goals and whether or not they are prepared to inject ed or eod. Test cyp or enth would be a better choice for a first cycle.
    The dosage largely depends on his body weight and his goals. I think most people here assume that everyone is wanting to be a bodybuilder. A dose of 200mg test prop per week although very low, would still yield good strength gains, speed recovery from exercise and enhance mood, among other things.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jmiller3
    isn't 525 mg high for a first cycle knowing there are more cycles to come

no 500mg a week is a good dose.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    test prop is a big no no for a first cycle. if he was going to do it you would need to run 150mg eod. that would be 525mg a week.
    I agree , does he know that shit might hurt like a MF'r, hope he can spot shoot in many places right off the bat, cuz he wont be able to do eod in glutes!!

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Not all test prop hurts. Virormone by Nordic and Ukrainian Farmak are 95% painless.

chest6 is offline Banned
    have fun stickin yourself at least eod for ur first time ull never want to touch juice again

Thread Information