Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Steroider is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    kuwait
    Posts
    330

    need help with planning my test - EQ cycle

    after researching and doing lot or reading i decided to run test and EQ cycle to gain mass quality with some solid so the question is what kind of test should I use and in what dosages should I stack the test and EQ and how to split the dosages around the week also im thinking of adding deca or D-Bol and thatís y :
    deca , coz as I know helps with the joint pain which I have in the shoulders and gain more
    D-Bol , Im thinking of staking it for first 4 weeks.

    Any help or suggests I would be so grateful
    177cm-6 feet / 107kg-267.5lb
    last cycle parapolan 76mg/2val a week + priompolan-depot 100mg/2-3 vals aweek X 5 weeks cycle

  2. #2
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    500 test per week along with 400 eq is what u should be looking at.
    Do a search though...there's lots of threads on test/eq cycles.

  3. #3
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    500 test per week along with 400 eq is what u should be looking at.
    Do a search though...there's lots of threads on test/eq cycles.
    looks good u should get really good gains from this

  4. #4
    Steroider is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    kuwait
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    looks good u should get really good gains from this
    thats what i hope

  5. #5
    Steroider is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    kuwait
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    500 test per week along with 400 eq is what u should be looking at.
    Do a search though...there's lots of threads on test/eq cycles.
    thanx for the idea bro , some guy suggested to use test600mg/week and EQ500mg/week and they suggested to run test 1-2 weeks longer than the EQ

    so do u thing stacking the D-bol could kick my cycle with more gain ? and i also looking to loos Weight and keep the water retention as low ass possible

  6. #6
    Schwarz's Avatar
    Schwarz is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroider
    thanx for the idea bro , some guy suggested to use test600mg/week and EQ500mg/week and they suggested to run test 1-2 weeks longer than the EQ

    so do u thing stacking the D-bol could kick my cycle with more gain ? and i also looking to loos Weight and keep the water retention as low ass possible
    Yes run the test E at 500mg for 13 weeks and the EQ at 400mg for 12 weeks. You can use dbol at 40mg a day for 4 weeks and this will kick start the whole thing. personally I don't see the point of this. Orals are harder on the liver and dbol usually causes water retention and you rmore likely to loose any gains you get from dbol than the test or EQ but if you wanna kick start everything then it's a good idea. JMO

    To keep the water retention down use 10-20mg Nolvadex a day throughout your cycle. Some people like to throw in Proviron at 25mg a day too. I've heard this combo keeps you really dry.

    Good luck
    S

  7. #7
    Steroider is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    kuwait
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    Yes run the test E at 500mg for 13 weeks and the EQ at 400mg for 12 weeks. You can use dbol at 40mg a day for 4 weeks and this will kick start the whole thing. personally I don't see the point of this. Orals are harder on the liver and dbol usually causes water retention and you rmore likely to loose any gains you get from dbol than the test or EQ but if you wanna kick start everything then it's a good idea. JMO

    To keep the water retention down use 10-20mg Nolvadex a day throughout your cycle. Some people like to throw in Proviron at 25mg a day too. I've heard this combo keeps you really dry.

    Good luck
    S
    thanx

  8. #8
    jesse_james's Avatar
    jesse_james is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    630
    I had execellent results from a Test/EQ cycle

  9. #9
    MickyBlues is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse_james
    I had execellent results from a Test/EQ cycle
    May I ask what your results were? I am very interested because I am want to run Test Prop/Eq my next time around. I am looking to gain very lean muscle mass and want a very hard and defined look. Can I expect this, with this combo?

  10. #10
    Steroider is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    kuwait
    Posts
    330
    im gonna start this cycle in few days and i was wondering if i cxa stack T3 and/or clen with this cycle to loos fat in the same time im gainning quality muscler mass !

  11. #11
    Steroider is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    kuwait
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse_james
    I had execellent results from a Test/EQ cycle
    how and in what doses and for how long did u stack and cycle them ?

  12. #12
    IRONBULL05's Avatar
    IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    EARTH
    Posts
    179
    Bro,dont worry about the t or clen for now.The test and eq will get you where you want to be.Just keep your training and diet in check and you should do fine.
    Keep the test at 500mg ew,and the eq at 400mg ew,and end the eq 1 wk prior to ending the test.That way pct timing will be accurate.
    Oh yeah and the d-bol is a good kick start at 20-30 mg ed for the first 4 wks.
    Later.

  13. #13
    Steroider is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    kuwait
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONBULL05
    Bro,dont worry about the t or clen for now.The test and eq will get you where you want to be.Just keep your training and diet in check and you should do fine.
    Keep the test at 500mg ew,and the eq at 400mg ew,and end the eq 1 wk prior to ending the test.That way pct timing will be accurate.
    Oh yeah and the d-bol is a good kick start at 20-30 mg ed for the first 4 wks.
    Later.
    thanx bro for your post , and ill take your advise and work with it ..

    thanx again for every one who post and helped me with this thrad

    and i would be so glad to have any more advises or suggestions ..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •