50cc of test. could inj 200 eod?

tho its my first cyc could i eod?
    -testen200
    -GHDT

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    Bro personally I would only do 500 or 600 mg of that a week. Say 1.5 ml. twice a week or 1 mil three times a week for 600 mg. Or 1.25 ml twice a week for 500 mg. You should get impressive results from just that. You dont know how your body will react to the AAS first of all. Plus you dont want to go overboard. More isnt always better. Do you have your PCT in line? How many weeks do you plan on running the Test? What are your Stats?

jesse_james is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanecrazy
    Bro personally I would only do 500 or 600 mg of that a week. Say 1.5 ml. twice a week or 1 mil three times a week for 600 mg. Or 1.25 ml twice a week for 500 mg. You should get impressive results from just that. You dont know how your body will react to the AAS first of all. Plus you dont want to go overboard. More isnt always better. Do you have your PCT in line? How many weeks do you plan on running the Test? What are your Stats?
    Good advice I agree. You should see good results from 500mg ew. No need to go taking high doses, save that for when youve got a few cycles under youre belt.

Thread Information