Thread: nipples

kylewoods is offline Banned

nipples

if my nipples are not nipples will be sensitive and itchy but just puffy and really looks like gyno, does this mean i have it or not?

i was thinkin it could be water weight or maybe becuz my cals are up to nearly 3000 that is making my chest look like it have gyno?, cuz i have some fat already..

i'v started taking 40mg of Nolvadex just incase, is this the right thing to do tho if i aint got sore nipples?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    happens to me bro, same thing, they get bigger then they get itchty 40 mg of Nolva for a few days usually fixes it. What are you on cycle wise. ?

kylewoods is offline Banned
    on 200mg od Decca and 250mg of omnadren 250 a week. aye i'v been takin Nolva doe the past few days, think i should keep on takin nolva for a week maybe?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by kylewoods
    on 200mg od Decca and 250mg of omnadren 250 a week. aye i'v been takin Nolva doe the past few days, think i should keep on takin nolva for a week maybe?
    Take it for as long as it takes to go down, if you dont see a reduction in a few days up it to 80mg for a week. If you are taking Deca , it could be progesterone gyno which is something different that Nolvadex cant fix, you should take Viatmin B6 400mg a day. If the swelling doest go away there is something you can take for deca gyno but I cant remember what it is, do a search on "deca gyno" and u will find the answer

Thread Information