Thread: 1st Timer

Rock88 is offline Junior Member

1st Timer

I am planning to do my first cycle. I have 2 boxes Of Testen-250. I plan to do 300 Mg for 10 weeks. I’m going to run Arimidex the whole cycle because I don’t want any aromatizing. I will probably do .25 mg a day during my cycle and increase it to .5 during my PCT. I don’t plan to run Nolva or think I need it with Arimidex. Any comments, advice, etc?

I would bump your dose to 500mg/wk....you may not see a whole lot from just 300 depending on your size.. Take your injections bi-weekly. .25mg/ED of armidex should suffice and you can always adjust accordingly. IMO you should have your nolva on hand. You don't necessarily need it during your cycle but if signs of gyno should arise.....your gonna need it to help combat symptoms. Not to metion its a good idea to cycle some nolva with PCT clomid for a better recovery. Start your PCT 2wks after your last injection.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I think you should stay with 300mg. That's not a bad beginner dose. If your training and diet are spot on, you will see good gains. 0.25mg armidex daily is fine. I wouldn't bump to 0.5mg in PCT, leave it at 0.25mg. I don't think you will need nolva at 300mg, especially considering you're taking ldex. But it wouldn't be a bad idea to keep it on hand just in case signs of gyno ever pop up. Bi-weekly injections are a good idea too.

Rock88 is offline Junior Member
    Well I didn't think Nolva would be needed. I thought I wouldn't have to worry about gyno because of the strong anti-aromatizing effects of Arimidex . Should I get some before I start my cycle?

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member
    I also think you should bump the dose to 500mg ew(Mon & Thurs)
    The adex is cool,but you still want nolva on hand just in case,but especially for pct.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock88
    Well I didn't think Nolva would be needed. I thought I wouldn't have to worry about gyno because of the strong anti-aromatizing effects of Arimidex. Should I get some before I start my cycle?
    Nolva is a SERM and Arimidex is a AI. Two entirly different things. You need some Nolvadex too.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    At 300mg a week I don't see the need for Arimidex unless you're prone to gyno. 2 box' of Testen-250 is only 6 vials, which would give you the 300mg a week, but they can be underfilled at times

JohnnyB

Thread Information