topgun1983 is offline Banned

Natural Testosterone levels

My test levels are 4.4 n’mol/litre two months after finishing a 12 week deca and dbol course.
    Normal levels between 8.5-24 nmol/litre.
    I did Nolvadex for a month after finishing and took endotest test boosters.
    Should I be concerned?
    How long does it take to return to normal?
    Only serious answers warranted

bump

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    first off... you did a deca dbol cycle, which was a bad idea in the first place. Second, you didn't take clomid, which would have brought your normal test levels back to their regular state. Nolva is also an anti-e, and won't boost your test levels back to normal. Your body is probably still recoving from the cycle, and will take some time to rejuvinate itself back to normal.

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    Should have used clomid, thats the most important during pct.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topgun1983
    My test levels are 4.4 n’mol/litre two months after finishing a 12 week deca and dbol course.
    Normal levels between 8.5-24 nmol/litre.
    I did Nolvadex for a month after finishing and took endotest test boosters.
    Should I be concerned?
    How long does it take to return to normal?
    Only serious answers warranted
    Nolva can stimulate testosterone production, but only about 20% as effective as clomid. Clomid is the grand daddy for recovery. I would stay away from tribulus, it has been known to temporarily boost testosterone levels for about a week or two then start inhibiting it because it directly boosts estrogen production along with testosterone. Only herbal that really works as well or helps clomid out is tongkat ali. (Red-Kat, Dynadrol, enzyte, libidus, etc).

jinos is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    first off... you did a deca dbol cycle, which was a bad idea in the first place. Second, you didn't take clomid, which would have brought your normal test levels back to their regular state. Nolva is also an anti-e, and won't boost your test levels back to normal. Your body is probably still recoving from the cycle, and will take some time to rejuvinate itself back to normal.
    Couldn't say it any better

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You thoroughly trashed your hpta and your testicles with that cycle. Then you used an inneffective pct. It is no surprise that your recovery is dragging pretty slowly.

Here is what I would do, right now...

Run 1000iu hcg EOD for a total of 5000 iu. If your balls regain full size and firmness before the 5th shot, you can stop the hcg early. A week after your last hcg shot, take 300mg clomid. Then take 100mg clomid ED for 2 weeks, and if you start feeling testy, drop it to 50 for two more weeks. Otherwise keep it at 100mg. That should straighten you out. If not, continue on the clo until the magic happens. Without a proper pct, your recovery could take several months. With hcg and then pct, especially this long after the end of your cycle, you should recover fairly well before the end of your month of pct.

A moderate dose of nolva with this might be a good idea. The sudden surge in testosterone from the aggressive application of hcg will probably cause considerable rise in estrogen levels.

reccomended 2nd cycle to avoid stupidity, now that the baron has explained a good pct?

oh, cant get any hcg . Will i be ok with straight clomid and nolva?

Thread Information