fonyx is offline Junior Member

Cytomel question

Just curious to know if running Cytomel at 25mcg for 4 weeks straight, without increasing or decreasing the 25mcg dosage will still be beneficial ?

I plan on running the Cytomel 25mcg x 4 weeks, with 100mcg of Clen , and 40mg Anavar , every day for 4 weeks straight

ps. at a 25mcg dosage, can Cytomel be run for 8 weeks? 10? 12 ?

comments/suggestions ?
    thanks

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I think your body naturally produces that amount so it would not be benificial. Also, you can run it for 12 weeks.

alex117k is offline Junior Member
    We have a natural level of 10-30mcg so taking a single tab isn't likely to do much for you unless you're on the low end. For me the sweet spot is 75mcg daily, giving me steady fat loss week after week.

fonyx is offline Junior Member
    what about running 50mcg every day, without bumping down or up the dosage, any chance of thyroid shutdown after an 8 week cycle, or rebound whereby all the weight comes back ?
    thanks

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I suggest you read the profile of t3 before using it.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by fonyx
    what about running 50mcg every day, without bumping down or up the dosage, any chance of thyroid shutdown after an 8 week cycle, or rebound whereby all the weight comes back ?
    thanks

Nope..... that should be just fine. Good luck with it, and do as someone above said and read the T3 profile before using the drug. It's always best to know everything about a drug before using it.

alex117k is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fonyx
    thanks
    50 mcg is a low dose, so you should be ok. I split up my dosage, 25mcg every 8 hours, to maintain stable levels of T3, but everyone I know just takes their entire dosage in the morning. I think that's nuts if you're running 200mcg or more daily since T3 has a direct effect on heartrate, but at 50mcg that won't be a problem so do what you what you think best.

I've run it for 2 months at a time without any problems, though I know others that have run it for 5 or 6 months at a time. I don't taper off, unlike many and I've never had any problems. I've heard & read from those that run T3 cycles longer than 3 months that tapering will prevent fat gain.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Once again read the T3 profile and might want to have some blood work done to assess your current thyroid functioning. If you are on the low side you could safely do 50 to 75 mcg however if you thyroid functioning is on the high side you might benefit from as little as 25 to 50mcgs. It also depends on what you are trying to accomplish? You are obviously trying to cut.

Thread Information