Thread: help on cycle

anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member

help on cycle

i'm going to plan out my 2nd cycle, but i can't get my hands on too many "recommended" steroids and i got a show coming up. i'm thinking of just using oxymetholone and anabol. can someone help me think of a good cycle? thanks..

anyway right now i'm just taking anabol, so it goes like this:

week/dose(mg)
    1/10
    2/15
    3/20
    4/25
    5/25
    6/20
    7/15
    8/10

my friends have used this and did not do PCT. but they managed to maintain their gains. so is it okay if i skip PCT? but then of course, do i have to still take HCG or clomid to try to restore my testicular function? i wouldn't wanna be growing like a lady the next 4 weeks, i'd just be wasting time and effort. thanks. (i know PCT doesn't come here, but i just post together hope it's okay.)

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicwannabe
    i can't get my hands on too many "recommended" steroids
    You should be getting several PM's by now, from so called sources, ignore them all...

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicwannabe
    i'm going to plan out my 2nd cycle, but i can't get my hands on too many "recommended" steroids and i got a show coming up. i'm thinking of just using oxymetholone and anabol. can someone help me think of a good cycle? thanks..

anyway right now i'm just taking anabol, so it goes like this:

week/dose(mg)
    1/10
    2/15
    3/20
    4/25
    5/25
    6/20
    7/15
    8/10

my friends have used this and did not do PCT. but they managed to maintain their gains. so is it okay if i skip PCT? but then of course, do i have to still take HCG or clomid to try to restore my testicular function? i wouldn't wanna be growing like a lady the next 4 weeks, i'd just be wasting time and effort. thanks. (i know PCT doesn't come here, but i just post together hope it's okay.)
    no its not ok to skip pct!! wtf are you thinking? just cuz it worked for them doesnt mean its going to work for you. **** you friends man apparently they are not to educated about a.s. stick around here and research and learn before you put anything in your body man. it helps wonders! would you put a gun up to your head not knowing if it was loaded?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    no its not ok to skip pct!! wtf are you thinking? just cuz it worked for them doesnt mean its going to work for you. **** you friends man apparently they are not to educated about a.s. stick around here and research and learn before you put anything in your body man. it helps wonders! would you put a gun up to your head not knowing if it was loaded?
    Agreed!!!! Your just doing anabol? NOT SMART!! 8weeks? Bro, you need to slow down and do some serious research. If I listened to my friends about steroids , I would be in serious trouble. Do your own research. Find out why it's important to do PCT and the importance of doing a correct cycle!!!!

whoa,

sorry i'm a kinda a dumbass lol but could you guys explain more? the sites around are like just detailing what the steroids do and stuff. what exactly makes a proper cycle? it's my first time going on so i thought anabol would be okay.. didn't wanna like go on 2 or 3 different types in my first cycle.. note on PCT taken. could ya give more explanation on the "proper" cycle thing?? thanks

This will explain a tiny fraction of what you need to know.
    Steroid Usage Basics For Beginers. 101

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    after the should I cook cottage cheese thread.. I had a look at this persons threads.

dude, you have a "SHOW" coming up you say....and your asking if you can skip pct?

WTF???

your other threads go on to admit that your 17 years old and that you have already done a cycle or anabol only.

again .. WTF?

you should really think about what your doing to your body here... VERY CAREFULLY.

well truth be told, i was 17 when i posted this. read the date heh. i was lucky to avoid detection and i have to admit i was a complete dumbass when it came to roids. i have NEVER cycled. i was on my way to getting my first cycle of anabol only. and that was my plan for the 2nd. but apparently, the guy took off with my money. giving me more time to research on this board. i think there's a post in the lounge where i attributed this site to helping me not do steroids till i'm 22-23. and i still am very much thankful for that. over that period of time till now i've been learning more about nutrition. i took the basics, chicken, tuna, fish and included them in my diet. i was looking for a change, and thought cottage cheese would be a good idea. therefore i just asked, like just in case.

so what i'm saying here is.. i have never cycled. was a complete dumbass. (still am when it comes to cottage cheese i guess) which is why i'm here to learn.. and i ask. yeah i knew i'd get flamed for the cottage cheese anyway. but read up my other threads where i asked about u21s and roids. that's when i learnt that i wasn't gonna run my first cycle. (i mean, i probably couldn't since that guy took off with my money anyway..)

but yeah, thanks for the help still. appreciated.
    Last edited by anabolicwannabe; 08-24-2005 at 12:13 AM.

G-13 is offline Member
    Just keep reading and doing research, there is more than enough info on this board to get you to where you want to be knowledge wise, just be more of a critical thinker and youll do fine....dropping a-bombs on your first cyle is not what i would be doing, you have to be smarter than that...

yup.. i've done that after dropping the idea of my first cycle last year.. that's why most of my posts are now in any forums but steroid questions.. now i'm just reading for background info to do my first cycle in 4 years.. bookmarked pheedno's PCT and all.. i thought dally was over reacting at first.. but i have to say, thanks for the concern

Thread Information