Steroider is offline Associate Member

need help with planning my test - EQ cycle

after researching and doing lot or reading i decided to run test and EQ cycle to gain mass quality with some solid so the question is what kind of test should I use and in what dosages should I stack the test and EQ and how to split the dosages around the week also im thinking of adding deca or D-Bol and that’s y :
    deca , coz as I know helps with the joint pain which I have in the shoulders and gain more
    D-Bol , Im thinking of staking it for first 4 weeks.

Any help or suggests I would be so grateful
    177cm-6 feet / 107kg-267.5lb
    last cycle parapolan 76mg/2val a week + priompolan-depot 100mg/2-3 vals aweek X 5 weeks cycle

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    500 test per week along with 400 eq is what u should be looking at.
    Do a search though...there's lots of threads on test/eq cycles.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    looks good u should get really good gains from this

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    looks good u should get really good gains from this
    thats what i hope

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    thanx for the idea bro , some guy suggested to use test600mg/week and EQ500mg/week and they suggested to run test 1-2 weeks longer than the EQ

so do u thing stacking the D-bol could kick my cycle with more gain ? and i also looking to loos Weight and keep the water retention as low ass possible

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroider
    thanx for the idea bro , some guy suggested to use test600mg/week and EQ500mg/week and they suggested to run test 1-2 weeks longer than the EQ

so do u thing stacking the D-bol could kick my cycle with more gain ? and i also looking to loos Weight and keep the water retention as low ass possible
    Yes run the test E at 500mg for 13 weeks and the EQ at 400mg for 12 weeks. You can use dbol at 40mg a day for 4 weeks and this will kick start the whole thing. personally I don't see the point of this. Orals are harder on the liver and dbol usually causes water retention and you rmore likely to loose any gains you get from dbol than the test or EQ but if you wanna kick start everything then it's a good idea. JMO

To keep the water retention down use 10-20mg Nolvadex a day throughout your cycle. Some people like to throw in Proviron at 25mg a day too. I've heard this combo keeps you really dry.

Good luck
    S

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    Yes run the test E at 500mg for 13 weeks and the EQ at 400mg for 12 weeks. You can use dbol at 40mg a day for 4 weeks and this will kick start the whole thing. personally I don't see the point of this. Orals are harder on the liver and dbol usually causes water retention and you rmore likely to loose any gains you get from dbol than the test or EQ but if you wanna kick start everything then it's a good idea. JMO

To keep the water retention down use 10-20mg Nolvadex a day throughout your cycle. Some people like to throw in Proviron at 25mg a day too. I've heard this combo keeps you really dry.

Good luck
    S
    thanx

jesse_james is offline Member
    I had execellent results from a Test/EQ cycle

MickyBlues is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse_james
    May I ask what your results were? I am very interested because I am want to run Test Prop/Eq my next time around. I am looking to gain very lean muscle mass and want a very hard and defined look. Can I expect this, with this combo?

im gonna start this cycle in few days and i was wondering if i cxa stack T3 and/or clen with this cycle to loos fat in the same time im gainning quality muscler mass !

Quote Originally Posted by jesse_james
    how and in what doses and for how long did u stack and cycle them ?

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member
    Bro,dont worry about the t or clen for now.The test and eq will get you where you want to be.Just keep your training and diet in check and you should do fine.
    Keep the test at 500mg ew,and the eq at 400mg ew,and end the eq 1 wk prior to ending the test.That way pct timing will be accurate.
    Oh yeah and the d-bol is a good kick start at 20-30 mg ed for the first 4 wks.
    Later.

Quote Originally Posted by IRONBULL05
    Bro,dont worry about the t or clen for now.The test and eq will get you where you want to be.Just keep your training and diet in check and you should do fine.
    Keep the test at 500mg ew,and the eq at 400mg ew,and end the eq 1 wk prior to ending the test.That way pct timing will be accurate.
    Oh yeah and the d-bol is a good kick start at 20-30 mg ed for the first 4 wks.
    Later.
    thanx bro for your post , and ill take your advise and work with it ..

thanx again for every one who post and helped me with this thrad

and i would be so glad to have any more advises or suggestions ..

Thread Information