ward065 is offline Member

Am i being paranoid? Subscribing to mags

I really like to read Muscular Development magazine- i could get a yearly subscription for like $30 less if i had it delivered in the mail. Instead, i buy it at the store every time.

I have this feeling that if i ordered a muscle mag (that discusses juice) to the same address where i order juice to ,it could raise suspicions

Do i sound paranoid here or would there be nothing wrong with getting a subscription to the mag in the mail?

Probably an odd question...but a serious one

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    you sound real paranoid. LOL

mizuno is offline Junior Member
    there out to get u, dont ever forget it. who do u think prints the mag? its the anti steriod dept of the international police against AAS force. thats who..................

yeah ur paranoid.

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    No worries buddy, everything will be fine if you order the magazine and have it delivered to your house.

hardcorehulk is offline New Member
    Yeah I also think youre paranoid....

boarderbum is offline New Member
    Bro you'll be fine its just a case of paranoya.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    You forget the 1st amendment right, freedom of speech. Aside from that MD is a big company and I bet you they ship out a TON of mags monthly. Do you think that whoever you're paranoid about watching you is really going to investigate every single subscriber they have. Plus do you think that MD would let such an agency get their hands on their client list for such an outrageous reason?! Yes, bro you are paranoid. I have high times sent to my house and have yet to have a raide because I'm under suspiscion of growing herb!

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    I really like to read Muscular Development magazine- i could get a yearly subscription for like $30 less if i had it delivered in the mail. Instead, i buy it at the store every time.

I have this feeling that if i ordered a muscle mag (that discusses juice) to the same address where i order juice to ,it could raise suspicions

Do i sound paranoid here or would there be nothing wrong with getting a subscription to the mag in the mail?

Probably an odd question...but a serious one
    actually it's a great question...i used to get that mag delivered to my po box but they always mail it in clear plastic so anyone can read the cover...yes i worried that the po guys get suspicious, especially the ones that know me and how big i am. they are not stupid and if they see a pkge they just may go hmmmm.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    You forget the 1st amendment right, freedom of speech. Aside from that MD is a big company and I bet you they ship out a TON of mags monthly. Do you think that whoever you're paranoid about watching you is really going to investigate every single subscriber they have. Plus do you think that MD would let such an agency get their hands on their client list for such an outrageous reason?! Yes, bro you are paranoid. I have high times sent to my house and have yet to have a raide because I'm under suspiscion of growing herb!
    yes but if your carrier bings your hightimes along with a pkge that he believes has a "odd oder" he might just have a talk with the postmaster...not paranoid just safe

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    how is this magazine? Ive seen it mentioned pretty often. How are they're discussions on gear? Is it better than most other mags? If you guys recommend it let me know. Thanks.

ward065 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jnx3k
    how is this magazine? Ive seen it mentioned pretty often. How are they're discussions on gear? Is it better than most other mags? If you guys recommend it let me know. Thanks.
    really good mag. John Romano is a really great guy....totally honest.

RC also writes in the magazine i think in every issue

Thread Information