Thread: I Hate Prop

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member

I Hate Prop

Hey guys im on Test Eth and Test Prop. I have been on Test Eth for 6 weeks and for the final 6 weeks i also added prop to see better results. (the bottle i got includes test eth and prop in the same bottle) anyways i never had that many sides on eth. but this prop is killing me:

crazy night sweats, like my bed is filled with water.

have never felt this sore ever in my life. i injected my left delt on wed, and it still sore till today.

what do i do? is there anyway to counteract this sides, the night sweats i dont care much on, but the soreness is just crazy? what can i do about the soreness?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    the soreness will pass... your body is simply getting use to the BA% in the prop... you have to wait this one out brotha... soem poeple suggest cutting prop with vit. b12... I have never done this, just got use to the prop.

- GAL -->

also wut am i suppose to do if im super sore and cant work out, cuz im in so much pain? just wait it out?

Quote Originally Posted by ninthprince22
    It took me a good 3 weeks... but trust me dude, it'll pass.. especially with ent in your system already, just get through these next few days, and things will start lookin up.

also wut am i suppose to do if im super sore and cant work out, cuz im in so much pain? just wait it out?
    try to avoid injection sites that you plan on working that day.... if you are doing legs tomorrow... inject delts today... and so on... I know it's shitty, and I have missed many workouts due to the pain, but really try and get past it... it'll seriously pass... don't worry.

thanks alot bro.. u have given me the motivation to stay on bro, really appreciate it

thanks alot bro.. u have given me the motivation to stay on bro, really appreciate it
    no prob.. it gets better!

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    I'm on week 6 of prop and my injections still fukin hurt like hell especially when i wake up in the morning. Seems to hurt more then any other time of the day. The only thing you can do is man up and take ibuprofen throughout the day or stop your cycle.

mizuno is offline Junior Member
    sust hurts like hell too... about 3 days then starts getting better. sore for at east a week though but bearable after 3rd day. my exp so far

speak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    The only thing you can do is man up and take ibuprofen throughout the day or stop your cycle.
    I would watch that bro, ibuprofen is extra stress on the liver that you don't need.

T400 was also unbearable, so I cut it with steril oil and it completely took away the pain. If the prop is mixed with the e then that is a lot of test going into the same sight , if they are seperate at least you can divide the spots.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by speak
    I would watch that bro, ibuprofen is extra stress on the liver that you don't need.

T400 was also unbearable, so I cut it with steril oil and it completely took away the pain. If the prop is mixed with the e then that is a lot of test going into the same sight , if they are seperate at least you can divide the spots.
    What you think i'm a addict? In moderation just like anything else, ibuprofen is fine. Definately recommend taking some kind of pain reliever when you're on prop.

speak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    What you think i'm a addict? In moderation just like anything else, ibuprofen is fine. Definately recommend taking some kind of pain reliever when you're on prop.
    haha, no one is calling you an addict...druggie!

I just don't think you should take it through out the day especially if the pain is lingering for 5 days like he says. Also there are a few bro's out there that swear that ibuprofen effects the absorption of protien, I'm too lazy right now to do a search and find it. I just avoid it all together.

rsmihula is offline Associate Member

prop

When I was shooting prop and tren I would get real sore especially in my quads but you get use to it and after a couple weeks it didn't faze me anymore good luck bro.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I shoot the part I will be working that day. The reason is it takes about 12 hours for the pain to start setting in. Meanwhile I have already trained that part. I then have a longer window where I will not be working that muscle while the prop pain goes away in that part. When I am on, I often train every day, 2 part split or three part split, with only occasional days off, so if I run prop, it is hard to have the pain gone before I train it again. Sometimes you just got to go for it. Remember, the pain from the injection is not an issue that should effect your training. It is not an indication that that muscle should not be trained yet. Our natural response to pain is to leave the painful part alone, but in this case, we must rise above instinctual behavior and use cold logic, and that logic says "TRAIN THE FVCKER AND TRAIN IT HARD!" Sometimes you just got to go for it. It certainly gives you a feeling of accomplishment to train really hard right through prop pain. You feel like you can do ANYTHING after that.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I don’t see why people deal with prop pain. If you get pain from it just cut the prop with sterile oil.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    I don’t see why people deal with prop pain. If you get pain from it just cut the prop with sterile oil.
    Yeah, cutting with B12 is good. Might as well shoot some B12 with your prop, best way to get in your system.

jmiller3 is offline Junior Member
    How much b12 should be shot with 100mg of prop ED

Blog Entries
    50/50

b-12 works but oil works much better

flash31 is offline Junior Member
    Ok bro, I had the SAME problem. After shooting straight prop into both my glues and qudas, I couldn't walk for 4 days. Couldn't even go to the gym.

However, since then I've been cutting prop with some cottonseed oil from AR. AND most importantly, warming up the prop in a hot water bath before injecting. This has doen wodners! no pain!!!

guys how do i cut the prop? do i take a syringe and take how much oil? 1cc? and then take out the entest (test eth+prop) 1cc? so its 2cc's in total? or is that wrong?

bump please

Blog Entries
    1:1 prop and oil

thanks homey

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I used b-12, helped a little, are you doing eod or ed, if eod change to ed so you inject lesser amounts, I gave up on the enpro, the pain never went away!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Thats what UGL told me, but thats double the f'n oil, and if your stacking it with other compounds it would be 4 ml of oil eod, seems like alot!

• Thread Information