Thread: Steroid Laws

fanatic is offline Member

Steroid Laws

Does anyone know what the law is for "personal steroid use " in California? I mean, how much can you posess before they consider it "intent to sell"? I know no amount is legal.

PSman00 is offline Associate Member
    Good question. I'm in cali too.

but isn't it just illegal to posess steriods period here? i dont think they would let you have them for 'personal use'.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    get Rick Collin's book Legal Muscle, it should give you a lot more info on this subject and lots of others

100m champ is offline Member
    I think all states have differnt laws Cali and Texas is probally the hardest.

Its a tricky subject because law enforcement officials are starting to realize that users are habitual pack rats.

mikeybadaboy is offline Associate Member
    hmmm..good question,wat about ny?

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    on the DEA's website it says that anything under 49 grams is considered personal use...Each 10cc bottle of Test250 would be considerd 2.5 grams, assuming its dosed correctly. That should give you some idea of the amount you would need to be over 49 grams, it's basically the same law as marijuana.

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    on the DEA's website it says that anything under 49 grams is considered personal use...Each 10cc bottle of Test250 would be considerd 2.5 grams, assuming its dosed correctly. That should give you some idea of the amount you would need to be over 49 grams, it's basically the same law as marijuana.
    So about 20 250mg/ml 10ml would be safe? I wonder if that weight includes the bottle- I have read that in Texas it does.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Most people don't have more than 25 grams at a time for personal use. Most people I say. Now how this correlates into GH and IGF-1, I don't know. I remember seeing a sign at a Gold's Gym when I was working out in Cali. It had a state legal code and it stated something about possessing and selling anabolic steroids and growth hormones as illegal on this premisis or something to that nature. I'm sure they're going to have to ammend that to IGF-1 now? I believe GH and IGF-1 are technically not a schedule 3 class drug like steroids are now. I'm sure they will soon be.

Thread Information