insanepump621 is offline Member

need help on cyclin sust and my diet

A buddy of mine is currently on sustanon 250 runnin 500mg a week for 15 weeks. He is 5'9 was fairly skinny before he started because he was going for a 6 pack and his calories were around 2000-2200 per day while doing this. He currently weights 155 and takes in around 3000-3200 calories a day. Is his caloric intake good enough to see maximum gains? He is going for a lean mass diet.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by insanepump621
    A buddy of mine is currently on sustanon 250 runnin 500mg a week for 15 weeks. He is 5'9 was fairly skinny before he started because he was going for a 6 pack and his calories were around 2000-2200 per day while doing this. He currently weights 155 and takes in around 3000-3200 calories a day. Is his caloric intake good enough to see maximum gains? He is going for a lean mass diet.
    Right now i have a hard time taking in more than 3500cal, but this seems to be enough for me as a natty, however i believe you need well over 4000cal when your juicin'

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    at 155 lbs your "buddy" shouldnt be taking steroids , he should be working on his diet first

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    at 5'9 and 155 he should hold off on the gear and sort his diet out,he should easily be able to gain 30-40lbs naturally without gear!

insanepump621 is offline Member
    My buddy says thanks for the replies but hes not looking for a critique of what he should and shouldnt be doing, he wants to know if what hes eating is enough or if he should be eating more. He tried naturally but hes juiced before, he used to weigh 190 but stopped lifting for a year and got fat and went on an extreme cutting diet leaving him where hes at right now, he has about 8% BF, and wants to know how many calories he shud be taking in to see maximal gains without losing most of his cut.

Thread Information