Thread: home made fina?

RoidGut is offline Member

home made fina?

I know this has probably been asked many times...how safe is it to make your own fina?

I know many ppl on this board swear by making their own gear, and I have read the latest "how to" by Baron on crystal method.

I am just hearing many different things from ppl I talk to...some say they would never trust anything they make themselves for injections...questions about sterility and what not.

How easy is it for the average joe who knows nothing about chemistry to mix up a batch of good fina?

I am really considering making my own for my future cycles and wanted some honest input/advice on these issues.

bump...anyone?

righton is offline Senior Member
    The only fina i trust is the stuff i make myself. And there are various ways to make from just crushing the pellets to purifying it to crystal form before conversion. Check out www.basskilleronline.com for a very good conversions.

thx bro....i will have a look at the link

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    When you do it yourself, you can assure sterility. Also, you know exactly what you're getting (mg/ml). If I could, i'd brew everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    When you do it yourself, you can assure sterility. Also, you know exactly what you're getting (mg/ml). If I could, i'd brew everything.
    yeah,....just concerned if something goes wrong. And correct me if I am wrong, the only way to know for sure the mg/ml is to make it using the crystal method. The wet method that that link shows is the wet method.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    yeah,....just concerned if something goes wrong. And correct me if I am wrong, the only way to know for sure the mg/ml is to make it using the crystal method. The wet method that that link shows is the wet method.
    The only thing that could possibly go wrong, is not letting the pellets dissolve properly in the ba.
    The crystal method (scale), is most accurate. However, the pellets are quite on the money.
    Take a look at this conversion for maximum mg/ml
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=120797

My very first conversion was tren ace....came out perfect. One of the simplest conversions there is.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have converted and used my own finaplix using the wet method at least 6 times and never had one problem with it.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    fina is very easy to make and is very good stuff. I highly reccommend homebrew!!!

Thread Information