Thread: First injection

Anabolik is offline Associate Member

First injection

Just did my first ever injection - thought Id share it with everyone interested. 3ml of 250mg of iranian enanthate and 200mg norma's deca . Shot my thigh with a 23gauge 1'' needle. Drawing deca was a bit of a bitch. Test proved somewhat easier to my surpirse cause its really oily. Took me about 5 mins to suck everything out.
    The needle went in fine to its whole length. Tried to aspire. Nothing happened - hence I reasoned I missed all the blood vessels and continued to inject. Injecting was pretty slow. By the time I had 1ml left I started feeling bit shit actually. The kinda feeling u get when u are about to pass out. Luckily I managed to get through it all right.
    Looking forward to my next injection now.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    You need a friend or a girl to do it for you. It is much easier that way. on your own seems to take longer.

Enjoy the growth

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Wouldn't it be great if you could take everything oral...then life would be perfect!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member

Re: First injection

Originally posted by Anabolik
    Just did my first ever injection - thought Id share it with everyone interested. 3ml of 250mg of iranian enanthate and 200mg norma's deca.
    750 mg of test en? Sounded high to me for beginner, but heh, I'm not an expert by any means!

I just did first shot yesterday also. Doing 2x week - 1 cc/ml test en and 0.5 cc/ml of deca 300 (400 mg test/wk & 300 mg deca/wk) along with 30 mgs dbol ed. I got the same feeling as you did about 3/4 the way through the shot. Next time will be a walk in park!!?? I hope! lol

Good Luck with your cycle.

peace,

ttgb

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Pushing 3 ml into one site???? Did I read this correctly? Hell no wonder you felt like you were going to pass out. Hell I have been doing gear for about 4 years on and off, and I will never inject more than 2 cc's/ml into one site.. I think that is way to much for the muscle to handle, for a newbie. Just my opinion.

yeah 3ml... thigh starting to hurt now as well
    well I think i've learnt my lesson.

By the way, when u do the aspiration and everything is ok should anything actually get into the syringe? Cause though the plunger wasnt really moving, I managed to get some white stuff at the base of the needle. That ok?

Tryingtogetbig, actually its only 250mg of test I injected today. Its dissolved in 1ml of solution. 200mg deca is in 2ml solution. 1+2=3ml

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    gotcha bro, sorry for the confusion.

peace,

ttgb

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    I dont' notice anything going into the syringe when I aspirate but a few tiny bubbles. Definately would inject without seeing bubbles though!

fookingrad is offline New Member
    yeah i have a question. when you extract say 2-3 ml of solution out of a metal topped bottle how do you properly store the rest untill its gone.?
    also I was wondering about the aspiration, thats when you pull back on the syringe to check and see if there is any blood verifying that you rnot in a vein. What should come out in the syringe?

Yeah I was a bit surprised to see the white stuff. Thought I was sucking in muscle fibers or something stupid like that Well I thought as long as there is no blood I might as well push the plunger.

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    my first cycle was a bit rough, because i had to inject myself. in my experience every time after was worse than before. one time i hit a blood vessel. that scared the SHIT out of me, and it took me at least another half hour to work up the courage to finish

Thread Information