Is this enough anavar? hahhahahahahahhahahahhahaha

Just got me some more var, pretty fair deal. 300 15mg tabs for 600 bucks. Now all I need is a few kits of growth and some humulog and my winter lean mass project is on it's way!!!! (as I pat myself on the back)

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Just got me some more var, pretty fair deal. 300 15mg tabs for 600 bucks. Now all I need is a few kits of growth and some humulog and my winter lean mass project is on it's way!!!! (as I pat myself on the back)
    WOW...that's a lot of coin for var...

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    What kind of Anavar did you get?

taylor26 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    WOW...that's a lot of coin for var...
    I'll say that's quite the chunk of change bro

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    var is expensive but if you got the money

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    dude, thats a lotta fvckin money! your source is probably laughin just as hard. but, you do what cha gotta do, i ain't mad at cha.

i'm workin on my winter stack as well, 12 weeker. tren /prop/t bol, hoping to have it all plus pct for about the same. var is good, but G-damn thats high!

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    when clinton was prez, it woudn't be an issuse. but g dub has got my ass on lockdown, i have to grow my own chickens!!! me bush/cheney

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    fair deal my ass, $600 for 300 tabs!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    fair deal my ass, $600 for 300 tabs!!!!!!!
    AGREED!!

I spent $565 us and got 20 grams worth...saving that one for the winter tho

you got 4.5 grams...ouch....not making fun of ya at all bro, just that your supplier is taking you to the cleaners!
    Last edited by RoidGut; 08-23-2005 at 05:40 PM.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Good deal man,

As you have probably noticed anything you say about Var on this site is going to heavily criticized. Just a fact of life here. From what I've seen and just purchased you did quite well. We've got the cash and need, so I lets Var til the party ends.

M.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Var is great but for $600 for only 4.5 grams you said that was a fair deal. Which it is not epecially when you can get your own powder for one quarter the price if not better and simply make liq anavar . Var is good shit though.

What do you guys mean not a good deal!!!!??? 600 bucks for 300 tabs of var, did you see where I said they were 15MG TABS??? I've seen 100 5mg's go for 200 before, you need to get your shit up to date and quit buying into this trendy mainstream bullshit that often lurks around here. Thats 2 bucks a tab for 15mg people, now how is that not a fair deal? The tabs are pink in color, not sure if it's IP or not, I'll have to check with him. He told me the brand before I just forgot.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    This must be the IP var.
    Last edited by Teegunn; 08-30-2005 at 03:54 PM.

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, comparing the price of ready-made tabs and powder is not really fair anyway. Of course powder is going to be much cheaper, but not everybody wants to brew their own gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    This must be the IP var. If so, you can get these a lot cheaper. You can get 380 15mg IP var tabs for $300.00.
    I just dont see how what I paid is really high. In my neck of the woods people are paying 2 bucks a tab, and those are 5mg's!! In south Florida anadrols can go for 5 bucks a tab easy!! Alot of it depends on where you are and who you go through. There are great deals from internet sources, but look at how many posts there are about"Oh ****, got a knock on my door from feds" I'm aware that you can get them cheaper, but in the whole scheme of things I didnt get ripped off at all.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    I just dont see how what I paid is really high. In my neck of the woods people are paying 2 bucks a tab, and those are 5mg's!! In south Florida anadrols can go for 5 bucks a tab easy!! Alot of it depends on where you are and who you go through. There are great deals from internet sources, but look at how many posts there are about"Oh ****, got a knock on my door from feds" I'm aware that you can get them cheaper, but in the whole scheme of things I didnt get ripped off at all.
    Well, for IP var it is a little high.
    Last edited by Teegunn; 08-30-2005 at 03:54 PM.

yeah those are IP, and ask around cuz i dont know 4 sure but i think you should chew those. i took some bd var for 5 weeks and got some good strength out of it and then switched to the pink 15 ip's for 3 more weeks and just heard recently about chewing them, and now it makes sense to me why my gains seemed to peak and then level off right at the switch.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    AGREED!!

I spent $565 us and got 20 grams worth...saving that one for the winter tho

you got 4.5 grams...ouch....not making fun of ya at all bro, just that your supplier is taking you to the cleaners!
    ok ROIDGUT , battleling prices ay, i can get 20g var powder for less than 220usd . but wtf am i going to do wihth it.

the price is fair if your willing to pay, (600usd) otherwise dont, but i thing you got pritty screwd, hope you get a new source.

Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    ok ROIDGUT , battleling prices ay, i can get 20g var powder for less than 220usd . but wtf am i going to do wihth it.

the price is fair if your willing to pay, (600usd) otherwise dont, but i thing you got pritty screwd, hope you get a new source.
    Wow...hey bro...don't go off on my for no reason....i wasn't flaming him for paying what he did and don't recall ever saying I was paying the cheapest prices....he commented on how good a deal he was getting which it clearly is not....as for what you pay...GOOD FOR YOU...i am sure there are others out there that pay even less...so YOU LOSE!!!

don't know why you had to take this to another level....

Quote Originally Posted by SensP
    Yeah, comparing the price of ready-made tabs and powder is not really fair anyway. Of course powder is going to be much cheaper, but not everybody wants to brew their own gear.
    You are correct not everyone wants to go to the trouble of mixing the powder into peg 300 and putting it on the stove in a pan of hot water for 5 minutes and saving hundreds of dollars. But I will do it no other way! No, it is insane what they charge out there for anavar pills. Especially when you need at the very least 40mg ED! Crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    You are correct not everyone wants to go to the trouble of mixing the powder into peg 300 and putting it on the stove in a pan of hot water for 5 minutes and saving hundreds of dollars. But I will do it no other way! No, it is insane what they charge out there for anavar pills. Especially when you need at the very least 40mg ED! Crazy!
    I've made some pretty good gains off 30mg/day, but thats probably just because its my first run with anavar . I actually upped it to 45 mg a couple days ago once I found out there was more on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    yeah those are IP, and ask around cuz i dont know 4 sure but i think you should chew those. i took some bd var for 5 weeks and got some good strength out of it and then switched to the pink 15 ip's for 3 more weeks and just heard recently about chewing them, and now it makes sense to me why my gains seemed to peak and then level off right at the switch.
    yeah, my source told me to chew em too. I thought he was full of shit when I heard it but maybe theres some truth to it now that I've heard it from others. Oh well, cant hurt I suppose

flyhalf is offline Associate Member
    sorry for this dumb question but why do u have to save it up for the winter? is gear harder to get during the winter months?

Logan13 is offline Banned

Damn, 20g var powder for $220? Very interested.

-Logan13

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    He is just doing a winter cycle there flyhalf. The only stupid ? is the one not asked.

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Damn, 20g var powder for $220? Very interested.

-Logan13
    That is insane, I can get 7.5 grams for around 650, but 20g for 220, I am impressed. I am with you logan.

Quote Originally Posted by boywonder10101
    He is just doing a winter cycle there flyhalf. The only stupid ? is the one not asked.
    Well, I'll be honest with you. before I'm off my current cycle I'm worried about what I'm getting my hands on for the next cycle. I've been on juice for like 28 weeks out of this year already, after this show it's time to take a break, a long one. Thats why I'm only doing some GH,slin and a little var for about the next 6 months or so.

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    you should have paid half that for ip

What do you guys mean not a good deal!!!!??? 600 bucks for 300 tabs of var, did you see where I said they were 15MG TABS??? I've seen 100 5mg's go for 200 before, you need to get your shit up to date and quit buying into this trendy mainstream bullshit that often lurks around here. Thats 2 bucks a tab for 15mg people, now how is that not a fair deal? The tabs are pink in color, not sure if it's IP or not, I'll have to check with him. He told me the brand before I just forgot.
    And YOU need to start looking for powder and making liquid or capsule your own var and save $!!!!!

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I've seen var priced at $900 for 100 grams plus $40 for shipping. If you don't mind going international.

Please don't ask where as I have already forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    I've seen var priced at $900 for 100 grams plus $40 for shipping. If you don't mind going international.

Please don't ask where as I have already forgotten.
    I wont go international, especially with 100 grams, no way in hell

I wont go international, especially with 100 grams, no way in hell
    then no cheap gear.

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    I can get my entire var cycle for under 200...

Quote Originally Posted by lfrisbee
    I can get my entire var cycle for under 200...

good for you, one var cycle is about 2 g, then i spend 20usd for one cycle,
    i guess nobodey gives a shit what other pple paying, every price is a fair price as long you are willing to pay.

Baron made me realize that, its fair to me, if you wanna have em you gotta pay for em. but 600usd is far to mutch for tiny 4,5g

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    good for you, one var cycle is about 2 g, then i spend 20usd for one cycle,
    i guess nobodey gives a shit what other pple paying, every price is a fair price as long you are willing to pay.

Baron made me realize that, its fair to me, if you wanna have em you gotta pay for em. but 600usd is far to mutch for tiny 4,5g
    Thanks for being a dick and jumping all over me and then reiterating my point. Great post.

Quote Originally Posted by lfrisbee
    Thanks for being a dick and jumping all over me and then reiterating my point. Great post.
    didnt mean to be an arse!, sorry bro, didnt mean to insult you, no hard fealing bro,

i put level 4th spell , be friends on you, se no problem!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    var is worth wat people will pay for it!!!!who cares who gets it cheaper or dearer!!as long as you are happy with wat youve paid,fukc everybody else!!

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    11$/gram.

Quote Originally Posted by MaNofSteeL
    11$/gram.
    yay...

Thread Information