Redrock20 is offline Junior Member

too much test for too long?

Suppose you are on testosterone for two straight years . . will your natural test ever recover?

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrock20
    Suppose you are on testosterone for two straight years . . will your natural test ever recover?

probally not to what it was.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    It is possible for your levels to recover with one hell of a PCT. But if they recover your probably looking at test levels of a 65 year old.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    what your gonna get is alot of speculation and thats a shame,because this may be totally false info..this is how negativety gets started.

I cant answer your question because I dont know,and unless somebody knew there test levels before ever touching a steroid and then had them read after a 2yr run,you;ll never get a true answer...just lots and lots of "I THINKS"

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    I THINK ...it would depend on the person....anything is possible and i bet there is someone out there that could run test for like 5 years straight at a moderate dose and recover fine. Then there is people that can run a 4 month cycle and not recover properly. Everybody is different....WHy the questions anyways?

Thread Information