cmillett is offline Member

name some of your favorite bridge cycles

I use creatine in between cycles but I would like to take something a little more potent for a bridge cycle,I've considering anavar but I would like to hear what you all prefer to take for bridge cycles,any comments would be appreciated.

IMO the best bridge cycle is combination of GH and slin(and maybe IGF). There is no suppresion therefore your body will fully recover before your next cycle. Unfortunately slin should not be cycled without plenty of research. It can be very dangerous if cycled improperly.

For a novice bridge I would suggest dbol 10mg/ED in the A.M. along with creatine, glutamine, and plenty of food to keep caloric intake high to maintain your mass.

I run 12 week to 14week cycle's and I take the same amount of time off,would running d-bol at 10mg ed for 12-14 weeks be ok?

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    The point of taking time off is to allow your body to normalize. When you're "bridging" you're still taking steroids , albeit at milder dosages. But you're body will not normalize if you are still on drugs. IMO a bridge is not a good idea. Either stay on longer, or bridge with something like low doses of test just to give your body a break from heavy androgen use. Others will argue my points and that's fine. But this is what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by JdFlex
    The point of taking time off is to allow your body to normalize. When you're "bridging" you're still taking steroids, albeit at milder dosages. But you're body will not normalize if you are still on drugs. IMO a bridge is not a good idea. Either stay on longer, or bridge with something like low doses of test just to give your body a break from heavy androgen use. Others will argue my points and that's fine. But this is what I think.
    I agree with you,I normally use creatine at 15 grams a day,but I was wanting to do something a liitle more effective,I'm considering anavar or maybe some insulin growth factor.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Anavar by itself is not good. It really upset my GI and when used alone made me sleepy, plus gains are close to nothing when used alone. I doubt it would good for a bridge.

IGF-1 is one hell of a compound is damned expensive and highly unstable. If you could get some that would be awesome. Still use it during cycle and don't take anything outside of power nutrition plan with vitamin/minerals supp in between cycles, I know the allure of gains is very powerful; but research has shown much better gains and less side effects when off-time is used.

Thanks for the reply's,I think I will stay completely off during off time,except for the creatine.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    IGF-1 is one hell of a compound is damned expensive and highly unstable.
    That's true, but we use LR3 IGF-1 which is more stabile

JohnnyB

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    IMO the best bridge cycle is combination of GH and slin(and maybe IGF). There is no suppresion therefore your body will fully recover before your next cycle. Unfortunately slin should not be cycled without plenty of research. It can be very dangerous if cycled improperly.

For a novice bridge I would suggest dbol 10mg/ED in the A.M. along with creatine, glutamine, and plenty of food to keep caloric intake high to maintain your mass.
    why would you take dbol 10mg in am and not split it 5mg am, and 5mg pm with one of the dosings before a workout? i've been contemplating the dbol bridge. haven't done a bridge yet so just curious.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    why would you take dbol 10mg in am and not split it 5mg am, and 5mg pm with one of the dosings before a workout? i've been contemplating the dbol bridge. haven't done a bridge yet so just curious.
    The point of taking it all in the AM is so your HPTA can normalize at night. Due to the short half life of dbol , in theory, a low dose in the AM should be out of your system by night time. Its supposed to be a low-dose androgen bridge which simultaneously allows you to partially recover HPTA function. Do a search on low dose dbol bridge you should be able to find more info.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    Does bridging with dbol really work?

Thread Information