deaznuts is offline New Member

add a little prop to my var?

hey just a quick ques. I'm taking some var @ 40mg a day, im just worried about down south not functioning up to snuff. I got a bottle of prop sitting infront of me and was wondering if adding just a small dose eod would help like around 50mg just for the purpose of the down south situation. Also at that dose do i still have to worry about estro?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by deaznuts
    hey just a quick ques. I'm taking some var @ 40mg a day, im just worried about down south not functioning up to snuff. I got a bottle of prop sitting infront of me and was wondering if adding just a small dose eod would help like around 50mg just for the purpose of the down south situation. Also at that dose do i still have to worry about estro?
    You should run no less then 50mg ED. Also the gains from Var alone at 40mg will not be great so addin the prop will help make the gains better.

Arominization of test will happen at any dose so you should run an anti-e.

deaznuts is offline New Member
    thanx MM thats all i needed.

If your gonna run the prop....run it right....50mg/EOD won't cut it. You should be running test as your base anyways. Include the prop at 50-75mg/ED. IMO...yes you should be taking an anti-e.....its better to prevent gyno than to treat it.

Thread Information