Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ridla is offline Associate Member

O-turinabol is like dbol but weaker?

Since oral turinabol is the same thing as dbol but weeker,
    Would it make sense to Use a small dosage of Dbol to get same results as OT?
    Just a question
    later

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    It's not the same as dbol . It is a modified dbol but the results of tbol are very different from dbol at any dose. If anything, tbol would be more comparable to var in terms of it's effects.

Not even close...

Tbol is comparable to winny...(slightly weaker)

DBOL is one of the kings of mass

ward065 is offline Member
    i've heard some people like tbol because it is like winstrol , without the joint pain. I'd be interested in knowing more about this as i may use tbol at the end of a future cycle.

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    i've heard some people like tbol because it is like winstrol, without the joint pain. I'd be interested in knowing more about this as i may use tbol at the end of a future cycle.

do a search on here for turanabol, i have a thread and a couple of other ones are good to read as well..what do you want to know about it?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    tbol is very low on the androgenic scale. Which is opposite of dbol which is very high and it converts into estrogen quite easily. dbol will give you more mass but also more water. tbol is basically like a low cost anavar without the sexual sides.

ward065 is offline Member
    thanks for the info. i got bloated when i took dbol , but i did not run it for too long. Sounds like tbol is good for lean mass and strength, without as much bloat... may be worth trying

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    thanks for the info. i got bloated when i took dbol, but i did not run it for too long. Sounds like tbol is good for lean mass and strength, without as much bloat... may be worth trying
    t-bol kicks ass, but you need 40-50mg per day, and it increases appetite, so much that it hurts at times..

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I think tbol is just a stronger var.

TBOL is way better than Var. Var is weak, especially for gaining lean mass. Tbol will give you at LEAST 10 lbs everytime, and ridiculous vascularity and hardness--better than VAR.

However, for strength, TBOL is almost useless. Ergo, I recomend a stack:

TBOL: 50mgs ED, Weeks 1-6
    VAR: 30mgs ED, Weekd 1-6

Also, Var supresses appetite and Libido, wheras TBOL increases them both. Great stack. I am actually JUST wrapping up a TBOL/VAR stack. WENT INCREDIBLE.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Man
    TBOL is way better than Var. Var is weak, especially for gaining lean mass. Tbol will give you at LEAST 10 lbs everytime, and ridiculous vascularity and hardness--better than VAR.

Also, Var supresses appetite and Libido, wheras TBOL increases them both. Great stack. I am actually JUST wrapping up a TBOL/VAR stack. WENT INCREDIBLE.
    Agreed, except I never tried Var, Had some T-bol from a friend, and did a 6 week short cycle 50mg ed(my first oral only cycle) Went great gained 12 lean pounds and just finished pct kept all of it so far. No real side effects to speak of was hungry and if you dont eat on time your belly is not pleased!

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump Master Flex
    Not even close...

Tbol is comparable to winny...(slightly weaker)

DBOL is one of the kings of mass
    DBOL is one of the Kings of mass water retention!!!!! All hail DBOL King of Aqua and bloating!

diezell is offline Senior Member
    tbols gonna be in my next cycle

Teegunn is offline Banned

Ross???

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    Ross???
    yep..

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    i personally think that Var is way better than tbol but thats just me and someone please let me know if you have felt "sexual sides" from var i havent met a person who has

My Ross radar just lit up......

What up bro? You're like the long lost family member that everybody has heard about but never saw...

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    i personally think that Var is way better than tbol but thats just me and someone please let me know if you have felt "sexual sides" from var i havent met a person who has
    have you done both and at what doses and length?

i have ran var up to 50mg per day and havent had any sides whatsoever i havent run tbol because it doesnt look apealing to me after reading hookers thread on it

Was gonna run var next, if i do I will compare and contrast the two!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    send me a PM after you contrast as I would like to know. I never used tbol, but have used var and was very disappointed.

big_C is offline Member
    var, d-bol and t-bol...three totally different compounds....i've done all three at one time or another..t-bol was the latest...great hardness and vascularity, I would normally never suggest two orals at the same time, but a d-bol, t-bol stack could be interesting, anyone try it?? BD was the lab on the t-bol...any other labs or UGL's for that matter make it??JC.
    And everyone is so quick to say d-bol is king of water retention, yea WR can be problem, but IMO can be avoided by the right anti-e's in the right doses.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    My Ross radar just lit up......

What up bro? You're like the long lost family member that everybody has heard about but never saw...
    So did mine.

I think he finds it hard to accept the answer, "no" or, "banned" at times.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    var, d-bol and t-bol...three totally different compounds....i've done all three at one time or another..t-bol was the latest...great hardness and vascularity, I would normally never suggest two orals at the same time, but a d-bol, t-bol stack could be interesting, anyone try it?? BD was the lab on the t-bol...any other labs or UGL's for that matter make it??JC.
    And everyone is so quick to say d-bol is king of water retention, yea WR can be problem, but IMO can be avoided by the right anti-e's in the right doses.
    I'm on BD Tbol right now at 50mg/ED and am loving it. Will be a part of future cycles. Good strength, mass gains and at a cheap price.

big_C is offline Member
    yea, it'll be part of cycles to come for me also, excellent oral, but cheap?? mine was pretty pricy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I'm on BD Tbol right now at 50mg/ED and am loving it. Will be a part of future cycles. Good strength, mass gains and at a cheap price.
    Here's some pics of Legit British Dragon T-bol, if you are interested:

http://www.steroidsprofiles.com/steroid/info/83

and here is some information on suppliers of fake BD products, including T-bol:

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...ead.php?t=8150

big_C is offline Member
    a couple more pics....hey i got another fake BD supplier for ya hooker, I'll pm ya
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails O-turinabol is like dbol but weaker?-turanabol_2.jpg   O-turinabol is like dbol but weaker?-turanpack.jpg  

FlyByU is offline Associate Member

LOL LOL Ross. How on earth can tbol give you 'atleast 10lbs everytime' (and you have mentioned before that they were lean mass gains) yet be 'almost useless for strength'? This shows a complete lack of understanding of how steroids work.

Anyone used IP tbol?? What were the results?? His stuff is so damm cheap.

Bump.

Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    yea, it'll be part of cycles to come for me also, excellent oral, but cheap?? mine was pretty pricy!!
    Me too paid 150 for a bottle of 100..is that the norm? only place I could find it was through a friend but i wanted to try it so f*ck it why not!

Quote Originally Posted by FlyByU
    LOL LOL Ross. How on earth can tbol give you 'atleast 10lbs everytime' (and you have mentioned before that they were lean mass gains) yet be 'almost useless for strength'? This shows a complete lack of understanding of how steroids work.
    STRENGTH increases are due to the ANDROGENIC COMPONENT of the steroid compound. Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone(Oral-Turinabol ) has almost no androgenic activity at all. Of course, Tbol will stimulate new strength with new muscle mass, but compared to VAR, dbol , tren , test, winny, EQ, or any other drug, it is weak. Thus, I have outlined the Tbol/Var stack--a remarkable synergy.

Watch your tone boy...

STRENGTH increases are due to the ANDROGENIC COMPONENT of the steroid compound. Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone(Oral-Turinabol ) has almost no androgenic activity at all. Of course, Tbol will stimulate new strength with new muscle mass, but compared to VAR, dbol , tren , test, winny, EQ, or any other drug, it is weak. Thus, I have outlined the Tbol/Var stack--a remarkable synergy.

Watch your tone boy...

http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/napol.../epk/index.php

You and Uncle Rico have been making sweet moola with that stack.

oral tbol im still curious how it increases libido wheres the data

oral tbol im still curious how it increases libido wheres the data
    It could slightly but it won't decrease libido like Anavar can. tbol is always compared to Anavar so that's why it comes up a lot. tbol is a great oral in my book. But I prefer test & EQ over any kind of oral or stack as our friend Ross likes. Orals are used to jump start long esters.

how does it not decrease libido just out of curiousity

how does it not decrease libido just out of curiousity
    Any AAS used long enough can decrease libido, you should know that. Some drugs have acute effects on the HPTA like tren , deca (19-nors), dbol , drol, high amounts of test, etc.... Basically anything with a high androgenic score will usually give you sexual sides. That's why it's important to use HCG througout androgenic cycles. I really wish I knew that 10+ years ago cuz I got shut down hard one time and that was no fun....

Any AAS used long enough can decrease libido, you should know that. Some drugs have acute effects on the HPTA like tren, deca (19-nors), dbol, drol, high amounts of test, etc.... Basically anything with a high androgenic score will usually give you sexual sides. That's why it's important to use HCG througout androgenic cycles. I really wish I knew that 10+ years ago cuz I got shut down hard one time and that was no fun....
    I realize that any exogenous test or synthetic derivative of it will have an effect on the hpta so why wouldnt oral tbol

I realize that any exogenous test or synthetic derivative of it will have an effect on the hpta so why wouldnt oral tbol
    It would and it will if you use tbol for a prolonged period. I'm not Ross and I do not think tbol is God's gift to BBs. I like tbol but I don't think I'll be using it again for awhile. I'm going to stick with injectables like I have so far. Orals are great for keeping blood levels consistent but they are harder on the body in general. Injectables are much more friendly.

I said in my last post "Any AAS used long enough can decrease libido".

It would and it will if you use tbol for a prolonged period. I'm not Ross and I do not think tbol is God's gift to BBs. I like tbol but I don't think I'll be using it again for awhile. I'm going to stick with injectables like I have so far. Orals are great for keeping blood levels consistent but they are harder on the body in general. Injectables are much more friendly.

I said in my last post "Any AAS used long enough can decrease libido".
    i just see everyone saying that tbol wont decrease the libido is there any data backing this or is it people just saying they havent had decreased libido

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information