Thread: Fina vs Tren

BiosThornton is offline Junior Member

Fina vs Tren

Are they the same?? Do they have any differences. I know tren is in fina but...Just confused.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    trenbolone is the scientific name for fina. I believe Fina is a brand and the "Fina" that everyone uses is not exactly Fina but produced bye another company. Finajet and Finaject was produced in the 80's I believe but since then discontinued. So in summary,yes tren and fina are the same

guys if i made a mistake in what i said please correct and slap me around a few times.

BiosThornton is offline Junior Member
    Thanks St8, Glad I got that St8. I was pretty sure but I have seen them both referenced in different cycles.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Is that so? JuiceJunky please elaborate on what you have said and share more knowledge.

JuiceJunkie I feel inclined to disagree with you on your "assumption" due to the articles that I have read

What is it?

Fina (whos scientific name is Trenbolone ) is a derivative of the chemical nandrolone . Tren does not convert to estrogen, so supplementing with anastrozole, lestrozole, or any of those popular compounds will do no good combatting the gyno that may be caused by using Tren, but we will get to that later.

To quote Huck, " [Tren] is the strongest androgen receptor binder on the planet. " This in itself is amazing considering it is a derivative of a compound that is far less androgenic . If you read Huck's post (now in the Best of Elite Fitness forum) you will see a scientific study that shows how Tren is three times as anabolic as testosterone , while being doubly as anabolic.

Tren is commonly used in cattle. Farmers inject Tren into their cows in the months leading up to their slaughter to rapidly increase lean weight gain, which makes for some yummy steaks.

I have no clue as to whom shall be given credit for the previous but there is the information anyhow

Good ass profile JJ, bye the way I was kidding too

Bye the way JJ what would you reccommend? ed injections or eod? Planning to add fina to my next cycle.

TxLonghorn is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by st82hellnbak
    Bye the way JJ what would you reccommend? ed injections or eod? Planning to add fina to my next cycle.
    If you can stomach every day injects, they are THE way to go with tren . Now with fina you can get away with eod, lol. Just kidding on that last one.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    ED injections are not that bad with fina. I used insulin needles and site injected in my biceps (.5cc's in each bi) every night before bed for 4 weeks. It was well worth it too because my bis grew almost 1 inch during that time period.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I seem to struggle getting my fina into insulin pins about 27g is the smallest and that takes time, how exactly do u do that?

peace

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    I just takes a little time. Probably about 1 min. to fill up .5cc's. I used 29 guage 1/2cc BD Ultra-Fine needles with no problems.

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by Juice Junkie
    Yeah it takes a little while to load them that way but its worth it when doing site injections. Beats the hell out of using 23 or 25 gauge.
    I'm using a 25gauge and injecting 1.5cc ED. Kind of a pain in the ass but I figure my body now has some big fucking pores to breathe out of.

big_C is offline Member
    Finaplix is a veterinary cattle implant, which contains the potent androgenic steroid trenbolone acetate. This is the same drug which was once available as an injectable in the U.S., labeled Finaject, although it's production has been discontinued here and worldwide for about a decade. Finaplix was the last remaining pure trenbolone acetate, however it too had now been discontinued and replaced with Revalor, trenbolone acetate with a small amount of estradiol, an estrogen. Trenbolone acetate is a potent androgen, which will not readily convert to estrogen. Since in this case it is in the form of a cattle implant, administration is a bit difficult. Most commonly, these implant pellets are ground up and mixed with a 50/50 water/DMSO mix and applied to the skin daily. This homebrew transdermal mix is very effective, as seen in Finaplix's popularity. Some a little more daring have mixed their own Bi-weekly (or more frequent) injections, although I couldn't see this being a very sanitary practice. Either when applied to the skin, or injected, users report great strength and mass gains with no gyno or water retention. Along with being a strong muscle-building steroid, it is also noted as being very effective at burning fat. This has made it very appealing for competitive athletes looking to shed fat, while at the same time trying to avoid water retention and keep the hard physique, which a strong androgen helps bring about. It should be noted that this is not a beginner's steroid. Finaplix can be very toxic, especially to the kidneys. Since this is a strong androgen, related side effects such as acne and increased aggression are also very common. To be cautious, users will commonly limit their use of this drug to 4 or 6 weeks. Old lots of Finaplix are still available through some veterinary suppliers, and being an implant is not being controlled as a steroid. It will not be long before old lots are exhausted and pure trenbolone acetate will once again disappear.

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    But tren does lead to gyno due to increased prolactin levels. Thats why 25mcg ed of T3 is recommended, along with vitamin b6 @ 200mg ed. Better safe than sorry. And can anyone better explain using a insulin pin for tren injections. I am curious for more info as this is the first time i've heard about it. also, what are the benefits to using a slin pin? thanks in advance.

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    change pins, use a large drawing pin and then change it to a smaller injection pin.

Thread Information