Thread: Needles?

rdhillon86 is offline Junior Member

Red face Needles?

I know this is going to be a dumb question and some of you are going to get annoyed but I was just wondering if someone could tell me all i need to inject.....like the needle, Syringe? and what else?

PSman00 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rdhillon86
    I know this is going to be a dumb question and some of you are going to get annoyed but I was just wondering if someone could tell me all i need to inject.....like the needle, Syringe? and what else?
    have you done any research first?

Well your gonna need the roids too.

pretty simple after that...alcohol pads or somethign to sanitize the top of the vial, and the area you plan on injecting.

read around.....is this your first cycle? what do you plan on doing? what are your stats?

rdhillon86 is offline Junior Member
    5'11
    155 lbs
    19 years old

Dont plan on doing them for about 2-3 months....just tryin to get knowledge right now

WildCh1ld is offline Banned

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by rdhillon86
    5'11
    155 lbs
    19 years old

Dont plan on doing them for about 2-3 months....just tryin to get knowledge right now

Keep reading and you'll find all the info you need to know on this board.

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    man, your gonna walk into a verbal lashing. Through researching, you should find that you should not take steroids until your atleast 21. Anything b4 that, and you will potentially be closing your growth plates pre-maturly(sp). Plus, your still in your teens. Your nat test is kicking ass right now. Just keep reading, and make sure you make an educated decision.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jnx3k
    man, your gonna walk into a verbal lashing. Through researching, you should find that you should not take steroids until your atleast 21. Anything b4 that, and you will potentially be closing your growth plates pre-maturly(sp). Plus, your still in your teens. Your nat test is kicking ass right now. Just keep reading, and make sure you make an educated decision.
    absolutely 100% correct.....

Thread Information