AUhunter5 is offline New Member

Anti-Estrogen Question

I have been told numerous times about the use of anti estrogens when taking steroids but i need someone to clear something up for me, since i've been told different things. Which anti-estrogen is used during a cycle and which is used at the end/after a cycle?

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    You can take nolva or letro while on cycle. If you're not gyno prone, I wouldn't though. PCT is where clomid comes in.

AUhunter5 is offline New Member
    I'm don't believe i'm gyno prone so during previous cycles i've never taken an anti estrogen. I always took relatively mild doses but now that i'm out of sports that may change.

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member

Arrow

Okay, take Letro 1.25 mg/day through out your cycle and 1 week after your last shot of test, take 20mg/day nolvadex for 4 weeks. Clomid should also be used at this time. I prefer nolva and HCG , but thats just me.

Hope that helped.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't go with Letro, it is too harsh on your lipids when in fact nolvadex will help them. I suggest 0.5mg arimidex ED and possible 10mg nolvadex ED during your cycle and duriing pct you can throw in the clomid as prescribed and double the nolvadex plus the arimidex.

big_C is offline Member

Cool

Use .25 mg arimidex or Liqidex through out the cycle for bloating. Nolva should be on hand in case of Gyno problems. With Nolvadex it is pos-sible to reverse an existing growth process of deceased tissue and prevent further growth, so use it only if needed. The growth of certain tissues is stimulated by the body's own estrogen hormone. This is especially true for the breast glands in men and women since the body has a large number of estrogen receptors at these glands which can bond with the estrogens present in the blood. If the body's own estrogen level is unusually high an undesired growth of breast glands occurs.The antiestrogen Nolvadex works against this by blocking the estrogen receptors of the effected body tissue, thereby inhibiting a bonding of estrogens and receptor. It is, however, important to understand that Nolvadex does not prevent the aromatization but only acts as an estrogen antagonist. This means that it does not prevent testosterone and its synthetic derivatives like steroids from converting into estrogens but only fights with them in a sort of "competition" for the estrogen receptor. Alway's use Clomid after cycle.
    Last edited by big_C; 08-24-2005 at 04:21 PM.

Thread Information