illflex is offline New Member

Question What to add to next cycle?

I'm putting together my next cycle. Trying to figure what to stack with my test. Probably run for 12-15 weeks. This is my third real cycle. Two others from the past don't count for jack cuz I was stupid and young. Current stats, 24 yr, 212, 12% bf, 5'11.
    1-12(or 15)- 750mg test enan and/or omnas
    1-?- what to stack with

I've been on proscar for just about a year now, nizoral, etc etc for the hair. I'm definately prone to mpd, but the hair meds/sups has pretty much stopped it and thickened it up. I don't want anything to piss off the progress of my hair so what to add?
    EQ maybe, i still read mixed reviews on how it affecta the hair line, same thing with deca . I had lost some hair over a year ago, not sure it was Dbols or deca, but I wasn't on the proscar. Trying to put on some good poundage from this next cycle without pissing my hair off. I already got my pct too. Thanks bros!

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    Imo stick with the deca or Eq. My last cycle was deca and omnadren and dbol . Good results and little sides.

thanks iceman, anyone else?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I would run eq, and pass on the deca since taking it with finasteride will make things worse for your hairline.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    do u need to run the test that high? once u go up u won't be coming down with the dose... my next cycle i plan on keeping the test at 500mg a week and adding tren a...

I've tried the 500mg test cycle and i didn't gain nearly as much until I hit the 750 range. Obviously there's 250mg more, but with the 500mg cycle, only gained around 14 pounds, then my last cycle of 750 and some Ds at the beginning, I gained almost thirty, and kept in the mid 20 range, huge difference. I got one buddy who takes one 250mg shot of omna a week for 10 weeks and puts on 15 pounds and his stregnth goes through the roof. He does this every couple of months, it's crazy. My diet is really good, in fact it's too good right now. My metabolism is through the roof. It's sick, i miss a meal or snack/meal, and my stomach goes ape shit! I see my body weight drop if I'm not on top of it everyday. Sucks eating that much everyday.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i hear u on the eating part. i m a hardgainer and eating is the hardest part.. it is a fuking chore.

SensP is offline Associate Member
    If your worried about hairloss you could throw some var in for the first 8 weeks. That shit's expensive though.

can't get var. Mainly EQ, deca , winny, a-bombs, and test enan,prop, and cyp

Thread Information