Dalton5 is offline Associate Member

Arimidex vs. Nolva

Which would be more effective to run throughout a cycle for someone prone to gyno?

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    if you got the money i would go for arimidex , but nolva is fine

jinos is offline Member
    Why not both? That's what I did. Try 20mg ed nolva, .25mg ed of liquidex.

Titan1 is offline Member
    first of all a-dex is an aromatase inhibitor while nolva is a estrogen blocker so they work in different ways

demirsteel is offline Junior Member
    Arimidex will work with test, diabonol, eq and will not work with anadrol . The only think can combat with Anapolon/Anadrol is nolva. Plus nolva acts as estrogen in the liver. A daily dose of 20mg will increases your HDL/LDL and aids your liver.

Also Femara is, without doubt far superior than arimidex in both regards. Also Femara can combat the bloat with deca , or high dosages of tren .

Quote Originally Posted by demirsteel
    Arimidex will work with test, diabonol, eq and will not work with anadrol . The only think can combat with Anapolon/Anadrol is nolva. Plus nolva acts as estrogen in the liver. A daily dose of 20mg will increases your HDL/LDL and aids your liver.

Also Femara is, without doubt far superior than arimidex in both regards. Also Femara can combat the bloat with deca, or high dosages of tren.
    So for a test e/ eq cycle would you go with femera or arimidex?....i assume if one went with arimidex they would have to switch to nolva for PCT (along with clomid of course)

demirsteel is offline Junior Member
    I prefer femara. Also you can use both arimidex and femara as PCT. Again femara is much much much powerful than both arimidex and nolva on PCT. It can decrease your estrogen to nothing! You can read Hookers profile for references

I prefer femara. Also you can use both arimidex and femara as PCT. Again femara is much much much powerful than both arimidex and nolva on PCT. It can decrease your estrogen to nothing! You can read Hookers profile for references
    Is there another name for femara?....i cant seem to find it.....so would it be good to run femara throughtout cycle and then nolva and clomid PCT?

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    Is there another name for femara?....i cant seem to find it.....so would it be good to run femara throughtout cycle and then nolva and clomid PCT?
    Letrozole

i know that letrozole doesnt stimulate test production so if letro and arimidex can be used for PCT are you saying that arimidex can substitute clomid?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    I believe femara blocks GH/IGF production as side effect..not exactly a good thing

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Their two different things run them together!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    I believe femara blocks GH/IGF production as side effect..not exactly a good thing
    Plus some guys have weiner problems using femera.I know of several guys that had trouble performing for thier women.

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    WRONG. Femera (letro) increases IGF-1 levels by 27%.

Thread Information